PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE & RESOURCES
FOR YOUR ESCROW SERVICES
Working with our team of experts means you'll have a client-focused relationship manager and the advantages of comprehensives payments and escrow solutions, all within the structure of an award-winning financial institution focused on business.
Expert Business Escrow Services Partners
Our broad financial services experience coupled with extensive banking and escrow-specific expertise ensure our competitive solutions help you meet your escrow requirements.
We offer end-to-end escrow and a digital paying agent solution for servicing your M&A transactions with optimal speed and transparency.
What We Offer
Our in-depth offerings are backed by Western Alliance’s team of experienced relationship managers and customer support team.
Simplify Cumbersome and Complex Processes
- Eliminate pre-closing printing and mailing of paper-based documents
- Improve accuracy through reduced human error
- Streamline pre-merger shareholder votes with built-in voting, tallying and reporting functionality,
- Access and process relevant tax documents including year-end reports
Get Paid Faster
- Shareholders receive payments in as quickly as a day rather than weeks
- Easily review payment history and dates of expected next payments
Some key features of Bridge Bank’s business escrow solutions include:
- Dedicated team focused solely on business escrow services
- Accelerated turnaround time onboarding new accounts
- Customized and standard template escrow agreements
- Innovative online portal to help manage your escrow accounts
- Streamlined technology platform for accurate and timely disbursements
- Competitive deposit options and fee structure
- Robust activity and disbursement reporting
Benefits to M&A Acquirers and Their Agents
Manage M&A Transactions With One Comprehensive Digital Solution
- Eliminate paper-based document handling
- Sign all documents easily and securely via DocuSign –Anytime, Anywhere.
- View all transactions from start to finish from one intuitive digital dashboard
- Monitor progress toward close
Manage Payments to Option Holders
- Pay all shareholders, including employee option-holders, at closing and post-closing
Bridge Bank’s Business Escrow Services group provides business escrow solutions to customers with an unmatched level of expertise and a commitment to responsiveness. The group’s team of leading professionals has over 100 years of combined industry experience with a presence from coast to coast. Our client-focused approach means you get a dedicated, experienced, readily accessible relationship manager to help with all your business escrow needs.
Bridge Bank’s Business Escrow Services is a specialized, trusted resource for leading law firms, investment bankers and corporate finance firms. The group’s in-depth experience combines with expert personalized service and innovative banking options to meet the needs of clients nationwide. The group tailors services for mergers and acquisitions, private placements, indemnification, or business escrow requiring paying agent services. Bridge Bank is a division of Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, which is the primary subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation, with more than $50 billion in assets. Western Alliance is again #1 best-performing of the 50 largest public U.S. banks in the new S&P Global Market Intelligence listing for 2020 and ranks high on the Forbes “Best Banks in America” list year after year. Serving clients across the country wherever business happens, Western Alliance Bank operates individually branded, full-service banking divisions and has offices in key markets nationwide.