The Smarter Banking Choice for Growing Technology Companies®
The Technology Banking Group at our Bridge Bank division provides financial solutions to companies in a variety of technology sectors, at any growth stage. From inception to IPO, and beyond, we are a leading financial resource to innovative companies nationwide. Let’s talk about what we can do for you.
Empowering Entrepreneurs to Thrive1
Entrepreneurs take huge risks, disrupt the status quo and drive the future growth of our economy. We understand entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs ourselves. We provide financing solutions that are custom-built to enable the success of today’s innovators and tomorrow’s world-changers.
- You’ll know your banker: No matter your company’s life stage or the sophistication of your needs, you’ll work with one innovation banking contact who knows your business and your accounts inside out.
- Solutions from startup to IPO and beyond: We provide debt and credit products for all the stages of your company’s growth. You will work with the same banking contact at every phase of your business. Our services grow with you.
- Industry expertise: We support leading and challenger brands in enterprise software, consumer tech, hardware, life science and other industries.
- Treasury Management solutions: We work with you to leverage cash management tools and provide guidance to maximize your liquidity, free up working capital and quickly send and receive payments, including digital payments via TassatPay. We have the banking products to meet your needs for the entire lifecycle of your business.
- Global Markets Group: Our team can help you manage your foreign currency receivables and payables today and hedge future exposures. With multi-currency accounts, commercial letter of credit services, standby letters of credit or the use of interest rate swaps and caps, we can help you mitigate global exposures and risk.
The Network of Resources We Offer
We are deeply rooted in the business community, and highly networked with firms throughout the country who provide venture capital and private equity to companies seeking the financial resources to grow. As a rapidly growing bank, we know what it takes to maintain growth. We work alongside clients to provide tailored solutions, industry insights, and resources to achieve desired growth.
We work with a wide range of investors on deals of all sizes for growth capital, mergers and acquisitions, corporate buyouts and IPOs. Relationships with us go beyond banking. We also connect our clients to a trusted network of VCs, accountants, lawyers and other partners to grow and manage all facets of their business.
Lending Solutions at Any Stage of Your Business1
It’s not just the full range of financial products we offer that make us unique, but rather it’s the way we custom-tailor technology finance solutions to your unique situation that make Bridge Bank different than any other financial resource. Whether you need venture debt, a new revolving line of credit or an asset-based lending solution, we have the capacity and tools to make it happen. It’s all part of our commitment to building relationships that go way beyond financial transactions.
- Venture Debt: For venture backed companies our venture debt term loans can help extend the runway prior to raising the next round of equity capital. Providing the dual benefit of reduced dilution and the potential to achieve greater step-ups in valuation between equity rounds.
- Recurring Revenue Lines of Credit: As your business grows, establishing a flexible revolving line of credit based on a multiple of monthly recurring revenue can supplement your working capital needs.
- Growth Capital: When it comes to time to expand operations, enter new markets, obtain equipment financing or finance an acquisition, we work with you to determine the right solution to secure the needed growth capital allowing you to continue to grow.
- Asset-Based Lending: Our asset-based lending solutions leverage accounts receivable or inventory to provide you with the financing to meet your working capital requirements.
- Commercial Credit Cards: No matter the stage of your company, we can work with you to issue individual corporate credit cards allowing for effective control of corporate purchases, travel and entertainment expenses.
Commercial & Corporate Banking
Be Bold, Venture Wisely
As Front grew, it sought a bank that could match the company’s ambitious pace. The company considered a number of banks, but Bridge Bank, with its deep tech sector expertise and the strong backing of Western Alliance Bank, fit the bill. “Bridge Bank’s technical experience and general understanding of the SaaS industry was a differentiator — understanding, for example, that it takes time to invest in our customers, and payback comes over time.” – Jenny Decker, Chief Financial Officer, Front
When You Need a Banker, Not Just a Bank
With roots in Silicon Valley, Bridge Bank and its bankers understand the business banking tools and solutions tech entrepreneurs and startups need throughout all stages of the growth cycle.
Our Experts in Action
Founders & Friends
Mike Lederman of Bridge Bank's Technology Banking Group joined the Founders & Friends podcast to talk about common challenges tech companies face when they look for a banking resource. Listen as they discuss how a bank with experience in the sector can be an advantage to technology companies by providing unique lending solutions, making connections to other resources, and more.
Our team’s expertise spans the U.S. and across technology industries:
San Diego, CA
Mountain View, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
Through our Bridge Bank banking division, the Technology Finance group provides flexible financial solutions to emerging, mid- and late-stage technology companies throughout the U.S. We work with venture- and non-venture-backed companies from inception through IPO and beyond. Let’s talk about what we can do for you.
1 East Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance. Borrowers are responsible for any appraisal and environmental fees plus customary closing costs, including title, escrow, documentation fees and may be responsible for any bank fees including bridge loan, construction loan, and packaging fees.