Where the Future Banks™
Our Blockchain & Digital Assets group helps you build the scale and speed you need to be more successful in an increasingly blockchain-based future. Our role at the forefront of blockchain banking makes us uniquely capable of delivering the future-focused solutions you are looking for. You also can rely on our team's deep industry knowledge, coupled with the regulatory and compliance expertise you need.
That’s why Western Alliance is where the future banks™.
Doing More for You
Your fast-growing digital assets business gains a wealth of benefits with an expert banking partner that can help you do more, faster. With Western Alliance Bank, you don’t have to choose between speed and scale. You get both. There’s no need to pick access to senior management, added efficiency or greater security. Have it all.
- Digital assets and blockchain solutions continue to transform organizations
- Less nimble, less flexible banks may not be capable of scaling to keep up.
- We are positioned to stay two steps ahead.
- Being an agile business means choosing an agile bank – few banks are able to make decisions and evolve as quickly as we can.
- We’re known for providing access to senior management, which helps your business move forward, faster.
- Regulatory discussions surrounding digital assets and blockchain-based services are ongoing, but you can have confidence in the guidance of our innovation experts, who have strong regulatory and compliance backgrounds.
- Our insights help provide valuable clarity and
peace of mind.
Efficiency & Security
- Future-focused blockchain solutions can deliver added efficiency through improved cash flow and better access to working capital — all while providing
Blockchain & Digital Assets Experts
Experienced Blockchain and Compliance Professionals
Access a team led by true industry experts with extensive experience across the blockchain and banking compliance spaces. We understand the rapidly changing opportunities and challenges facing the digital assets industry in this fast-moving era, and we are committed to getting to know you and the particular needs of your business.
1. Western Alliance Bank ranks high on the Forbes "America's Best Banks" list year after year.
2. At this time, transfers are available only between Western Alliance commercial customers who are enrolled to use the platform. Subject to Bank approval. Settlement of payments may be periodically affected and/or delayed due to system outages or maintenance windows.
3. TassatPay® is owned and operated by Tassat Group, Inc. TassatPay® and Tassat® are registered trademarks of Tassat Group, Inc.
4. Neither TassatPay® wallets nor Western Alliance Transfer Tokens are "deposits", as defined in the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (12 U.S.C. §1811, et seq.), and are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency.