Custom Financial Solutions for Gaming
Financing for Casino Construction, Expansions, M&A and Restructuring
The casino gaming business demands exceptional lending and cash management services, and we deliver. With significant experience in this highly regulated industry, we specialize in gaming financing and banking solutions that help you navigate fluctuating economic and regulatory conditions. Find customized solutions for all gaming segments, including middle-market, Native American , hotel, riverboat and racetrack casinos, as well as gaming device manufacturers.
Gaming Finance Solutions1
We offer innovative financing solutions for middle-market casino gaming companies, tribal gaming enterprises, tribal governments, privately owned companies, private equity sponsors and their respective portfolio companies.
- Acquisition Financing
- Cash-Flow Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Enterprise Value-Based Loans
- Leveraged Buyouts (LBOs)
- Recapitalizations and Refinancing
- Working Capital
Casino Banking Solutions
Keep better track of your incoming and outgoing funds with advanced technology that streamlines your payment and receivable processes. Our solutions help you more accurately predict your cash flow, plan budgets, prevent funding gaps and improve liquidity.
- Same-Day Automated Clearing House (ACH) Credit Origination2
- Wire Transfers3
- Commercial Credit Cards1 and Payroll Card4
- Bill Pay5
- Remote Deposit Capture6, Mobile Deposit7, Lockbox Services8 and Cash Vault
- Business Checking and Savings
- International Banking9
- Treasury Management Solutions
Fraud Protection for Casino Gaming Companies
Keep your money, your information and your business safer from would-be thieves. Our services and software help prevent online payment fraud, online account theft and identity theft.
- Check Positive Pay, Reverse Positive Pay and Payee Positive Pay10
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Fraud Filter
- ACH Debit Block
- Dual Control for Transaction Approval
- Out-of-Band Authentication
Partnership for Growth & Expansion
Financing Flexibility Helped Circa Reach New Heights in Downtown Las Vegas
“One of the things we liked about working with Bank of Nevada and Western Alliance Bank was that they were willing to put in some time - spending time at our facility, understanding the customer, and understand what our goals are and how we grow revenue.” — Derek Stevens, Chief Executive Officer, Circa Hospitality Group
Partnership for Growth & Expansion
Foundation Gaming and Entertainment
"We ruled out the big banks because they don’t give you as much attention. We wanted a bank that understands our industry and our particular business, and that’s Western Alliance. Their willingness to be constructive in terms of our financing — not cookie-cutter — is what really struck us.” —Donn Mitchell, Chief Financial Officer, Foundation Gaming and Entertainment
Expertise That Isn’t a Gamble
Experience in Casino Gaming, Entertainment & Hospitality
Our commercial banking experts understand the financial needs, challenges and opportunities in the casino gaming industry. With extensive experience in gaming and hotel industry banking, we create tailored solutions that help drive your business and manage its complex operations.
Start your relationship with us today. Western Alliance Gaming’s team of experienced bankers can structure innovative solutions to help you achieve a business win in casino gaming.
1 East Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance. Borrowers are responsible for any appraisal and environmental fees plus customary closing costs, including title, escrow, documentation fees and may be responsible for any bank fees including bridge loan, construction loan, and packaging fees.
2. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
3. Fees may be imposed for wires transfers.
4. Skylight Pay Options Payroll Card is provided by NetSpend®, division of Global Payments, which is not affiliated with Western Alliance Bank or its divisions. Applicable fees may be charged by NetSpend or Global Payments separately from any fees assessed by Western Alliance Bank.
5. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.
6. A Business Checking account required. Other related fees may apply. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Funds deposited through Remote Deposit Capture will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
7. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Other related fees may apply. Funds deposited through Mobile Deposit will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
8. Funds deposited through the Lockbox will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
10. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.