treasury management solutions
- Managing Payables
- Managing Receivables
- Information Reporting & Liquidity Management
- Fraud Protection
We give you better ways to track your outgoing funds, with advanced technology that streamlines payment processes. Solutions include:
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Credit Origination1
Take advantage of the speed, accuracy and efficiency of electronic payment collection ACH Credit origination services. They enable your business to disburse payments and control your cash flow while lowering check processing costs and reducing potential fraud securely for a variety of consumer and commercial payment types.
Same Day Automated Clearing House (ACH)1
To meet business needs in a fast-paced world, we offer Same Day ACH Payment Origination2 which includes ACH Credit Payment Origination. This service allows you to disburse payments and control cash flow more quickly and securely than ever.
Easily and securely originate USD domestic wire transfers and international wires, as well as non-USD international wires – ideal for making large payments that must be available immediately upon receipt. For convenience, we support multiple ways to provide wire instructions.
Commercial Credit Cards3
The Western Alliance Visa® Commercial Credit Card1 program provides a robust solution enabling you to effectively manage and control your company’s payables and simplify expense reporting while saving you time and money. The Western Alliance Visa® Commercial Plus Credit Card adds ScoreCard Rewards to earn points on qualifying purchases that may be redeemed for cash back, travel, merchandise and more.
Easily pay employees electronically while saving money and time with the Skylight Pay Options Payroll Card Program3. This 100% paperless payroll option is secure and convenient for your organization and employees.
Pay vendors conveniently through our online banking or mobile banking services. This is a secure and easily accessible service for businesses with low monthly payment volumes to a small set of vendors.
Account Payable Automation
Automate your entire accounts payable process from invoice receipt to invoice payment and remittance delivery. Features include automated data extraction, GL coding, routing for approval, automated expense posting, payment approval and automated generation of payment instructions and vendor remittance advice. Best of all, each vendor payment is drawn directly from your designated account for faster reconciliation of bank statements with general ledgers.
Simplify operations and speed up the clearing process, ensuring that the payments you receive are deposited faster and more efficiently. Solutions include:
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Debit Origination1
Take advantage of the speed, accuracy and efficiency of electronic payment collection with ACH Debit origination services. Automate your collection process and ensure timely receipt of payments from customers to improve your ability to forecast cash flow.
Remote Deposit Capture6
Eliminate the need to visit the bank by scanning and depositing checks directly to your business checking account, using your computer and bank-approved scanner. The fast and secure service of Remote Deposit Capture is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Image Cash Letter
Our Image Cash Letter (ICL) solution is designed to support processing a large number of checks while consolidating deposits. This product automates the preparation and delivery of check deposits, which can save you time and money, boost efficiency, expedite availability of funds and reduce processing costs.
With the Western Alliance Bank Business Mobile app5 you have access to key banking capabilities 24/7 including depositing checks up to your daily limit. The maximum amount you can deposit per check will be displayed.
Lockbox7 provides you with a post office box, where payments sent to your business are retrieved, processed and deposited into your account daily. With Lockbox services, you can collect receivables quicker, reduce cost of in-house processing, improve cash flow, and gain audit control without a daily trip to the bank.
Bonded, trustworthy armored car transport services pick up coins, cash and checks for deposit and drop off coins and cash for your business. With our Cash Vault services, you can be confident that your deposits will be transported securely.
Easily receive USD domestic and international wires as well as non-USD international wires. Funds are typically available upon receipt at the bank. Wire transfers are ideal for receiving large payments from anywhere in the world.
We offer innovative payment and point of sale solutions through our vendor, Heartland®, one of the nation's leading providers. Heartland can help you streamline operations, increase productivity and make payments easy for your customers.
Convenient and customizable services and tools help you track and manage your business account information and funds—faster and easier than ever. Solutions include:
Easily access your banking needs 24/7 with the Western Alliance Bank Business Mobile app5. Check your account balance, easily transfer money between your accounts, manage bill pay and make deposits.
Manage your financial business online with secure and easy to use customizable tools. Access, analyze and act on your cash and treasury information with exceptional financial control capabilities anytime, anywhere.
Our account reconciliation services help identify discrepancies and ensure accurate account balances.
Simplify funds consolidation and eliminate manual funds transfers through an automated process that requires no monitoring. Sweep Services maximize interest income and reduce time spent manually managing funds.
Zero Balance Accounts
Reduce the risk of account overdrafts and save time by eliminating manual transfers with Zero Balance Accounts services. Daily account analysis helps redistribute funds automatically according to pre-established target balances.
Go paperless to reduce fraud exposure, receive statements quicker and help the environment with online statements. Enroll in eStatements through Business Online Banking. If you are not already using Business Online Banking, contact us to enroll.
Keep your money, your information and your business safe from would-be thieves. Our services and software help prevent online payment fraud, as well as online account and identity theft. Solutions include:
ACH Positive Pay12
Protect your business from electronic fraud with our ACH Positive Pay8 solution. Only electronic payments that you provide will be processed for payment. You will review all other pending debits on the account and any unauthorized ACH debits will be credited back to your account.
Check Positive Pay12
Ensure that you only pay checks you have issued and only in the amount in which you issued the check with the Check Positive Pay8 solution. It is a secure and effective way to protect your financial assets by detecting potentially fraudulent check activity.
Add Check Payee Positive Pay to provide another layer of protection, as we also confirm the payee name before releasing payment.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Debit Block1
Completely block all incoming ACH debit transactions which are automatically returned to the originating bank.
Reverse Positive Pay12
Have greater control over your business by only paying the checks you have reviewed and approved for payment. This secure solution reduces potential check fraud and enhances cash control.
1. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
2. Other related fees may apply.
3. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval. This card is issued by Western Alliance Bank and its divisions pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc.
4. Skylight Pay Options Payroll Card is provided by NetSpend®, division of Global Payments, which is not affiliated with Western Alliance Bank or its divisions. Applicable fees may be charged by NetSpend or Global Payments separately from any fees assessed by Western Alliance Bank.
5. Western Alliance Bank Personal and Business Mobile Banking apps are available to all online banking customers. Features may vary based on device type. No additional fee to download the app; use of some features may incur additional charges. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.
6. A Business Checking account required. Other related fees may apply. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Funds deposited through Remote Deposit Capture will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
7. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Other related fees may apply. Funds deposited through Mobile Deposit will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
8. Funds deposited through the Lockbox will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
9. Merchant Services are provided by Heartland® in agreement with Western Alliance Bank. Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding; funding may be delayed by Heartland’ Credit or Risk departments at any time. Heartland® is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. Heartland Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA; Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY for Visa and MasterCard transactions only. Heartland offers NFC enabled POS systems, but a POS upgrade is not necessary to enable merchant service payment processing.
10. Western Alliance Bank Personal and Business Mobile Banking apps are available to all online banking customers. Features may vary based on device type. No additional fee to download the app; use of some features may incur additional charges. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
11. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.
12. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.