Our programs* provide a robust management platform with multiple program features and options to manage your business purchases, pay suppliers, control expenses and simplify the management of business finances, as well as:
- Streamlines payments via physical or virtual card(s) for your company and employees.
- Includes eZBusiness, an intuitive online administrative management tool and eZCard for individual cardholders.
- Automates payables and reconciliation.
- Real-time fraud monitoring and support 24/7.
- Integrates with expense management and accounting systems.
*All offers of credit are subject to credit approval. These cards are issued by Western Alliance Bank and its divisions pursuant to a license from VISA® USA Inc.
You can easily apply for a commercial credit card through our convenient online portal.APPLY NOW
Easy-to-manage and cost-effective, a payroll card program can enhance the productivity of your payroll department and is a convenient way for your employees to be paid. Western Alliance’s Skylight PayOptions Payroll Card* program provides an innovative way for your organization to implement a payroll system that is 100% electronic, reduces costs and increases employee satisfaction:
- Provides an easy way for your employees to access their funds, because instead of paper checks, employees can receive their pay via direct deposit to a Visa® debit card.
- Ensures that employees receive their payment on time, every time – even if there’s an office closure or natural disaster.
- Saves money by replacing paper payroll checks and all associated production, delivery and fraud-protection costs.
- All employees are eligible, regardless of credit history.
*Skylight Pay Options Payroll Card is provided by NetSpend®, division of Global Payments, which is not affiliated with Western Alliance Bank or its divisions. Applicable fees may be charged by NetSpend or Global Payments separately from any fees assessed by Western Alliance Bank.GET IN TOUCH
Western Alliance Bank’s merchant services offer innovative payment and point of sale solutions through our vendor, Heartland®*, one of the nation's leading providers. Heartland can help you streamline operations, increase productivity and make payments easy for your customers.
Acceptance of all major credit, debit and prepaid cards, plus ACH processing and check verification, which allows your customers to select and pay with any major card brand or type of payment at the point of sale. Customized merchant services payment processing offered through Heartland.
- Access multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options.
- Options are available to rent card processing equipment and more.
- Enjoy increased data security, PCI and regulatory support.
*Merchant Services are provided by Heartland® in agreement with Western Alliance Bank. Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding; funding may be delayed by Heartland® Credit or Risk departments at any time. Heartland® is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. Heartland Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA; Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY for Visa and MasterCard transactions only.
Heartland offers NFC enabled POS systems, but a POS upgrade is not necessary to enable merchant service payment processing.