We have the funding your Homeowners Association (HOA), Common Interest Development (CID) or Planned Unit Development (PUD) needs for capital maintenance projects and common area improvements. We offer both construction lines of credit and fully amortizing term loans1.
Put Creativity and Expertise to Work
We can provide the funds you need to repair or construct all common elements controlled by your HOA, CID or PUD; from leaky roofs to crumbling foundations to cracked parking lots.
Since our team is dedicated only to HOA loans, we can often find creative lending solutions for HOAs, CIDs and PUDs that have been turned down by other lenders. With flexible loan structures and competitive rates, plus an expedited loan approval process, we’re an ideal choice for your longer-term maintenance and improvement projects.
Get the Right Loan Amount and Terms
We offer HOA loan amounts from $100,000 to $20,000,000. Our term loans range from two to 15 years. And our non-revolving construction lines of credit are up to 24 months.
Get Started Now
Ready to begin the application process?
- Contact our HOA loan experts with any questions at [email protected] or (888) 734-4567
- You may also reach out to a representative in your region:
- Shawn Kerns, Vice President, HOA Lending, Portfolio Management Supervisor
- Brian Ferguson, Vice President, HOA Lending, East Region
- Matt Hall, Vice President, HOA Lending, Central Region
- Daniel Corwin, Vice President, HOA Lending, West Region
- Download a Request for Loan Proposal form
- Download a Loan Application form
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance. Borrowers are responsible for any appraisal and environmental fees plus customary closing costs, including title, escrow, documentation fees and may be responsible for any bank fees including bridge loan, construction loan, and packaging fees.