Now, there’s no need for you to rush to the bank before closing time to make deposits. With HOA Remote Deposit1, your Homeowners Association (HOA), Common Interest Development (CID) or Planned Unit Development (PUD) assessment checks, plus other deposit transactions, can be deposited electronically from your office or any remote location.
How Remote Deposit Works
HOA Remote Deposit uses a scanner to create check images from your location. These scanned images are then transmitted directly to a central lockbox processing center and into your HOA, CID or PUD account. We then convert the images to an electronic file of substitute checks, for fast, safe clearing at the payor’s bank. This service lets you:
- Scan checks directly to Lockbox without sorting by association or entering any information.
- Deposit checks other than assessments directly into a HOA, CID or PUD account.
- Open and fund new accounts, including CDs and Money Market accounts2.
Save Time and Trouble
HOA Remote Deposit usually takes about 30 minutes to set up, so your staff can be up and running in less than an hour. We provide the check scanner, plus ink cartridges and cleaner when you need to replenish it.
With HOA Remote Deposit, you get the benefits of:
- Streamlined, efficient operations.
- Improved funds management.
- Same day deposits, posting anytime Monday through Friday up to 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
1. A Business Checking account required. Other related fees may apply. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Funds deposited through Remote Deposit Capture will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
2. Withdrawal transaction limits apply. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening and the Schedule of Fees and Charges for additional information.