Boost your savings with an online high-yield savings account (HYSA)
Take advantage of today's rates and earn 5.36% APY on your entire account balance – that’s 12 times the national average2. With the Western Alliance Bank High-Yield Savings Premier account, you can enjoy FDIC insurance and no fees3 while earning a much higher return on your money.
Features & Benefits
- FDIC insured
- Open your account online in five minutes or less
- No fees
- Enhanced security by connecting one external account where money can be moved to and from
- Open with $500 minimum deposit
Backed by the service and stability of Western Alliance Bank, ranked among the top U.S. banks in 2022 and 2023 by American Banker and Bank Director.
U.S. citizens or permanent residents only. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
1. 5.36% annual percentage yield (APY) is accurate as of 1/17/2024 and subject to change at the Bank’s discretion. Minimum deposit required to open an account is $500 and a minimum balance of $0.01 is required to earn the advertised APY.
2. Accurate as of the time of publication. The national average rate referenced is from the FDIC’s published National Rates and Rate Caps for Savings deposit products, accurate as of 2/20/2024. See the FDIC website for more information.
3. No account activity or maintenance fees.
4. Funds received by ACH transfer initiated from the designated linked account to your account will generally be available five (5) business days for withdrawal after you initiate the ACH transfer.
Please refer to the account disclosures provided when you open an account for additional information.