Connect with a Banker
Western Alliance Bank is proud to bring our award-winning, expert business banking to Utah, led by seasoned commercial bankers who, like you, have built their lives and careers right here. With more than $66 billion in assets and a real commitment to helping Utah businesses achieve their ambitions, we’re ready to work hard for you.
Contact us for customized banking solutions1, including:
- Commercial Real Estate & Construction Financing
- Equipment Loans
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Technology Banking
- Full Spectrum of Deposit & Treasury Management Capabilities2
Utah Business Banking Experts
Access a team led by banking experts with extensive experience in all commercial and industrial financing areas. We understand the opportunities and challenges facing Utah businesses, and we are committed to getting to know you and the unique needs of your business.
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance.
2. Deposit and Treasury Management products are offered and serviced through Bank of Nevada, a division of Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Please contact a Western Alliance Bank representative for additional details that may apply based on products and services selected.