Features & Benefits1
- Earn points toward cash back, travel, merchandise, gift cards and more
- View all transactions for all purchases on one easy online statement
- Manage cash flow with a minimum payment, no annual fee, or over limit fees1
- Easily transfer your current credit card balances to your Business Plus Card by phone
- Streamline your payables by making vendor payments
- Set up efficient procedures for recurring and one-time invoice payments
- Simplify employee expenses with the Tallie mobile first online expense management app
- Integrate your eZBusiness account with QuickBooks or Quicken
- Mobile wallet capability
Other Key Facts
- No annual fee
- Real-time fraud monitoring and support 24/7
- Earn points toward cash back, gift cards, merchandise, travel and more
- Choose from gift cards for popular restaurants and retailers, or select from thousands of items including name brands like Apple®, Dyson® and Sony® at ScoreCardRewards.com.
Additional Tools from VISA3
- VISA Liability Waiver
- VISA Travel and Emergency Assistance
- VISA Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- VISA Purchase Security/Extended Protection
- VISA Extended Warranty Protection
- VISA Roadside Dispatch
Easy Online Program Management with eZBusiness
Our convenient, online credit card management platform helps your business do more 24/7. Control, track and report business card purchasing with ease. Because eZBusiness Card Management is always available, company administrators can access the program whenever it’s convenient to:
- Add new users and request replacement cards
- Reset user passwords
- Manage cardholder limits and user entitlements
- Make online payments
- Review statements
- Setup recurring payments or autopay
Gain access to a dedicated relationship manager who will take time to understand your goals and help you choose the best solutions to reach them. Let’s talk about how we can meet your needs.
2700 West Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89102
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval. Refer to terms and conditions for additional information. This card is issued by Western Alliance Bank and its divisions pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. Other fees including currency conversion exchange rates may apply.
2. Rewards reflect net eligible purchases and are subject to change. Credit card points expire after three years.
3. Refer to terms and conditions for additional information.