Banking at Your Convenience2
With Western Alliance Business and Personal Mobile Banking apps, you can securely access key banking capabilities 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Check your latest account balances and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Easily transfer money between your accounts.
Deposit one or more checks up to your daily limit from wherever and whenever.
Add and manage payees, pay new bills, edit scheduled payments and review previously paid bills from your device.
Find nearby branches using the mobile device’s built-in GPS or search by zip code or address.
Additional Features for Business Clients
Business banking clients using the Western Alliance Business Mobile app can also manage additional services, including:
- Positive Pay3: Review exception items with related check images online and be able to decide to Pay, Return, or Void each exception.
- Approvals: Approve payments on the go, including:
- Positive Pay
- Internal Transfers
- ACH Template Changes
- Wire Template Changes
- Administrative Changes
Get Started with Business Mobile Banking6
Sign up for online banking.
Assign mobile banking and mobile deposit rights to appropriate employees (this is done by your Business Online Banking Administrator).
Direct the selected employees to download the Western Alliance Business Mobile Banking app to their Apple or Android smartphone.
Start banking anywhere, anytime with the accounts to which you have been granted access.
Download the Android or iOS Western Alliance Business Mobile app now:
Get Started with Personal Mobile Banking6
Sign up for online banking.
Download the Western Alliance Personal Mobile Banking app from your Apple or Android app store.
Start banking anywhere, anytime.
For Mobile Deposit function, account must be open a minimum of 30 days.
Download the Western Alliance Personal Mobile app now:
1. Western Alliance Bank Personal and Business Mobile Banking apps are available to all online banking customers. Features may vary based on device type. No additional fee to download the app; use of some features may incur additional charges. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
2. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Other related fees may apply. Funds deposited through Mobile Deposit will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
3. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
4. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
5. Other related fees may apply.
6. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information. Refer to Personal Online Banking Service Agreement for more information.