Our Asset-Based Lending Parameters
We customize your asset-based loan to your company’s goals, within specific lending guidelines. We typically base financial covenants upon net availability, balance sheet liquidity and/or cash flow.
- Facility size: $2 million to $50 million
- Pricing: Prime- or Ameribor-based options
- Typical advance rates: 80% to 85% of eligible A/R and up to 50% to 60% of eligible inventory
- Fees: origination and nominal collateral monitoring charges
- Financing for companies with negative cash flow may be possible with adequate liquidity
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance. Borrowers are responsible for any appraisal and environmental fees plus customary closing costs, including title, escrow, documentation fees and may be responsible for any bank fees including bridge loan, construction loan, and packaging fees.