With many years of experience and a clear commitment to the education sector, Torrey Pines Bank is well-schooled in meeting the banking needs of educational institutions. Whether elementary or post-secondary, public or private, your organization will benefit from working with a banking resource that delivers smart solutions.
A Studied Approach To Success
Our bankers are at the head of the class when it comes to helping you re-think your financial position given seasonal cash flow, unpredictable enrollment, government funding cuts and increased competition for students and/or tuition dollars. We take the time to understand your goals and work diligently to meet your organization’s unique banking needs.
With a strong local commitment to education, backed by sizable national resources and the expertise of our Public Finance team, Alliance Bank of Arizona offers a wide array of banking and financing solutions for all types of educational institutions. Our customer-focused approach also means you get a dedicated, experienced relationship manager who understands the nuts and bolts of your operations and the needs of your students, staff and community.
- Simplify your day-to-day banking
- Improve payment practices
- Accelerate receivables
- Monitor and manage cash flow
- Finance international student and study abroad growth
- Make and receive foreign currency payments
- Mitigate currency risk
- SBA 504 and commercial real estate loans
- Asset-based loans
- Lines of credit
- Sophisticated commercial credit card products
- CAPEX loans for facilities or equipment
- Equipment financing
1. Loans, lines of credit and leases are subject to credit approval.