As a professional fiduciary, you are part of an honored profession, one that is essential to safeguarding clients’ interests and desired quality of life. While many people may never need a fiduciary, for others, they are a lifeline.
Whatever your title — conservator, guardian, trustee or estate administrator — you provide much-needed services and oversight for older individuals, persons with disabilities and children.
Your services may range from basic bill-paying to managing investments or estates. The good news: You don’t have to carry the load yourself. Whether you are a veteran fiduciary or newer to the role, a reliable, trusted banking partner can provide invaluable solutions tailored to your business, to support you in best serving the clients who depend on you.
You have many obligations to your clients, from day-to-day logistics to the ongoing role of someone who clients and families can turn to as they face difficult situations. An experienced fiduciary services banker can be a valued resource to help you resolve a myriad of questions and concerns about your client accounts.
With decades of experience, the team at Torrey Pines Bank specializes in working with California professional fiduciaries, delivering concierge-style service that respects your time and your clients’ needs.
As bankers who take your responsibilities just as seriously as you do, we can design creative, practical solutions to keep your clients’ funds safe. Equally important, your banker can serve as a sounding board for your practice, providing you with the personalized support that you offer your own clients.
Banking Solutions Designed for Fiduciaries
We offer a suite of reliable, flexible, client-oriented products and services for professional fiduciaries. These solutions make it simpler to safeguard your clients’ resources, using insured, secured accounts that comply with applicable laws and regulations. Your practice may benefit from:
- Online bill pay through a system that is simple to manage separately for each client account, avoiding any intermingling of client funds
- Digital banking and remote deposit capabilities so you can work for clients anywhere
- Insured cash sweep (ICS) accounts to diversify funds in secured accounts, no matter the total value of a client’s resources
- DocuSign agreements to execute documents quickly and easily (often within 24 hours)
- Dedicated customer service from bankers with more than 30 years of experience working closely with professional fiduciaries and a network of trust and estate attorneys
- Maintenance of court-controlled accounts by a dedicated team with both you and your clients’ best interests in mind
At Torrey Pines Bank, it’s all about trust. We know this business in California like no one else, and we stand ready to help you do the most for your clients. To learn more about Torrey Pines Bank and our fiduciary banking services, please contact:
Ralph Porter, Vice President - Portfolio Management
Email Ralph Porter
Cherish Beach, Senior Support Specialist
Email Cherish Beach