A Secured Business Loan* from Bank of Nevada may be the answer to funding your equipment purchases, financing your buildings and offices, extending working capital or restructuring debt. Our loan officers offer the expertise to help you make the right decision for the needs of your business and your situation.
Why Work with Bank of Nevada?
- Offers customized repayment terms and competitive pricing.
- Secured Business Loan requests (under $250,000) involve a streamlined application process, and you can usually receive a decision within 2-3 days.
What You Need to Apply
- Financial statements and tax returns for the borrowing entity and guarantors.
- Description of the collateral being offered, such as equipment or real estate deeds of trust.
- Valuation information, such as an invoice or appraisal.
- Business plans, such as financial forecasts.
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance. Borrowers are responsible for any appraisal and environmental fees plus customary closing costs, including title, escrow, documentation fees and may be responsible for any bank fees including bridge loan, construction loan, and packaging fees.