Our Business Checking1 is a basic checking account for Homeowners Associations (HOAs), Common Interest Developments (CIDs) and Planned Unit Developments (PUDs), with no service charges or maintenance fees. Use it to write as many checks as you need each month to cover management expenses and more.
Features & Benefits
- Unlimited number of transactions per month
- No monthly charges
- No-fee online banking2
Other Key Facts
- No opening deposit requirement.
- Only one HOA, CID or PUD checking signature card required.
- Not an interest-earning account.
- Bank statements are available online on the first business day of the month, with hard copies mailed by the fifth business day.
- View our Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosure.
1. Refer to the disclosures provided at account opening and the Schedule of Fees and Charges for additional information.
2. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.