Real Estate & Construction
Bridge Bank has an experienced team of real estate lenders who specialize in both commercial and residential construction projects, and in commercial real estate purchasing or refinancing. From custom spec homes to multi-unit investment properties, our knowledgeable bankers can help you get the flexible financing you need to bring your project to completion. Bridge Bank actively lends for real estate projects in Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Francisco and Santa Cruz counties.
Real Estate Financing Solutions Include:
Other Financial and Cash Management Solutions
All offers of credit are subject to credit approval.
Merchant Services are provided by TransFirst, a TSYS Company under an agreement with Western Alliance Bank
* Nondeposit investment products are not insured by the FDIC, are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Bridge Bank or Western Alliance Bank; and will subject the purchaser to investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Client since: 2010
"I appreciate the fact that the bank actually recognizes the fight we've fought, what we've done and where we are now. That acknowledgement is really important to us in a banking partner."
~Chris Trapani, founder and CEO of Sereno Group
Financial Solutions for Contractors
- Cash-secured facilities – A cash-secured loan is designed for business owners needing to respond quickly to multiple situations and customized for each borrower. These facilities are secured by your deposits and investments held at Bridge Bank.
- Formula line of credit – A formula line of credit is designed to supplement your cash flows and is used as a more permanent source of working capital financing. Advances are tied to your company’s eligible accounts receivable and inventory. Each facility can be customized to provide a solution to meet your financial needs.
- Non-formula line of credit – A non-formula line of credit is designed to support short-term working capital needs, such as meeting payroll or taking advantage of trade discounts. This line of credit requires a zero balance for a specific period of time on an annual basis.
- Corporate credit cards – A line of credit can be established for the purpose of issuing individual corporate credit cards. This allows for effective control of corporate purchases, travel and entertainment expenses, and provides management complete flexibility in issuing and canceling cards as needed.
- Equipment financing – Equipment financing can be used to purchase new equipment or to refinance existing debt.
- Acquisition financing – Acquisition financing provides funds to purchase or merge with a competitor’s business. These funds allow for the financing that supports the buy-out of existing owners and shareholders to acquire control of a company.
Other Financial and Cash Management Solutions
Checking and Money Market Accounts, Funds Transfer, Foreign Exchange and Currency Hedging, Business eBanking (full suite of online banking services), Smart Deposit Express (remote deposit), Bridge Investment Services*, Merchant Card Services, Lockbox, Global Cash Management, and more.All offers of credit are subject to credit approval. Merchant Services are provided by TransFirst, a TSYS Company under an agreement with Western Alliance Bank. *Nondeposit investment products are not insured by the FDIC, are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Bridge Bank or Western Alliance Bank; and will subject the purchaser to investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. .
Recent NewsBridge Bank Provides $10 Million Asset-Based Loan Facility to Zuum TransportationBridge Bank Hires Dave Bhagat as Senior Managing Director, International Banking GroupBridge Bank Provides $6 Million Venture Debt Term Loan to Mixlab, a Pet Pharmacy PlatformBridge Bank Provides Strategic Funding to ShipHawkBridge Bank Issues $4 Million Line of Credit to Ride HealthBridge Bank Expands Business Escrow Services, Adding Leaders in Multiple Markets NationwideBridge Bank Issues $10 Million Asset-based Line of Credit to ShippaboBridge Bank Increases YES Leasing's Credit FacilityBridge Bank Extends a $5 Million Monthly Recurring Revenue Line of Credit Facility to One Medical PassportBridge Bank Extends $2.5 Million Credit Facility to NORCAL Ambulance
Recent InsightsChoosing a Bank for Your StartupAs LIBOR Exits, Opt to Choose One of Three Rate OptionsLooking to Optimize Your Banking Relationship?Rising Inflation, How Worried Should We Be?Protect Your Business and iPhone from Cybersecurity AttacksBridge Bank’s Syndication Capabilities Helps Clients GrowWestern Alliance Bank Announces Electronic Accounts Payable via Payer Direct Hub®Chicago's VC Ecosystem Generated Record Funding and Exit Activity During PandemicExperts Point to “Exiting the Tunnel” in Western Alliance Bank’s National Economic Intelligence ReportPNW's VC Ecosystem Posts a Record $5.4B in Value for 2020