Features & Benefits
- 200 transactions during the statement cycle (includes any combination of debits, credits and deposited items)
- Monthly service charge of $20 waived by maintaining a daily balance of $5,000; also waived for 501(c)(3) organizations
- Includes, no-fee online banking1, bill pay and e-Statements
Other Key Facts
- Requires $100 opening deposit
- Minimum daily balance of $0.01 required to earn interest
- $0.55 per item fee for each item over 200 during statement cycle
Additional tools and services are available for Bank of Nevada accounts:
- Overdraft protection2
- Online banking1
- ATM/Debit cards
- Ordering checks
1. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.
2. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance.