Benefits and Capabilities
- View activity, balances and history.
- Initiate online bill pay.
- View loan balances.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- View statements electronically via eStatements.
- View front and back images of paid checks.
- Stop payments.
- Customize your account names.
- Create personalized alerts and reminders.
With the Western Alliance Bank Personal Mobile Banking Application, you’ll be able to view your account balances, view and search transactions, transfer money between accounts, use Bill Pay and find nearby branches and and MoneyPass® ATMs all from your smartphone or tablet.
Select your device and download now to get started:
1. Western Alliance Bank Personal and Business Mobile Banking apps are available to all online banking customers. Features may vary based on device type. No additional fee to download the app; use of some features may incur additional charges. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
Personal Online Banking Customer Service
If you need help with enrollment or using Personal Online Banking, contact us at (888) 271-0610:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Current customers can log in to Personal Online Banking below.Log In to Personal Online Banking