Your Prescription for Success
Our highly experienced bankers know that balancing patient needs with rising healthcare costs, inefficient claims processes, and changing insurance plans creates as many opportunities as it does challenges. As your banking resource, we’ll take care of your banking, so you can take care of your patients and what’s next for your business.
Checking and Savings
- Simplify banking fees for checking for private practices
- Optimize transactions for better cash management
- Leverage technology for easy deposits
Business Loans & Credit*
- Commercial Real Estate Lending: Expert real estate financing tools for acquiring or building medical offices. Learn More
- Lines of Credit: Access to a set amount of funds that can be used and repaid as needed. Learn more
- Asset-based lending: Lending structures for healthcare organizations with capital-intensive balance sheets that are looking to maximize financing flexibility.
- SBA 504 loans: Loans for fixed assets including buildings and equipment for practices with less than $15 million in gross annual revenues. Learn more
- Commercial credit cards: Sophisticated 24/7 online management capabilities deliver administrative efficiencies as a purchasing card. LEARN MORE
- Term loans: Tailored financing to complete an acquisition, expansion or partner buy-in, finance new equipment or meet other long-term business needs.
*All offers of credit are subject to credit approval.learn more about business loans & credit
- Better manage revenue cycles
- Accelerate collections and cash applications
- Rapidly identify denied or underpaid claims
- Monitor and manage cash flow
- Streamline equipment finance
- Finance upgrades and expansion through CAPEX lines of credit
- Keep debt/equity ratios low through off-balance-sheet financing
- Explore TRAC, Capital and Operating leases
The bank has been instrumental in significantly streamlining our operational banking needs…They have made understanding our business a priority and have played a pivotal role in helping us manage our capital-intensive growth plans.Dr. Dan Piacquadio, CEO, Therapeutics, Inc.
Bank of Nevada, a division of Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, helps business clients realize their growth ambitions. Founded in 1994, Bank of Nevada offers a full spectrum of loan, deposit and treasury management capabilities, plus superior service. With 10 offices in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and Mesquite, along with Western Alliance Bank’s powerful array of specialized financial services, the banking division is a valued resource for Southern Nevada’s business, real estate, professional, municipal and nonprofit communities. In a first among Nevada financial institutions, Bank of Nevada in 2018 earned the Community Commitment Award for Financial Education from the American Bankers Association Foundation for its work with Title I schools through the Green Our Planet organization. Western Alliance Bank is the primary subsidiary of Phoenix-based Western Alliance Bancorporation. One of the country’s top-performing banking companies, Western Alliance is ranked #1 regional bank by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2018 and in the top 10 on the Forbes “Best Banks in America” list for four consecutive years, 2016-2019.