Stay Connected To Your FinancesOur HOA, CID, and PUD online banking services integrate seamlessly with a full range of ecommerce, accounting software, core banking and imaging systems, across multiple platforms. It’s the most robust integration with the greatest number of software companies in the industry. And our knowledgeable staff can help you get the most out of these services, to meet the requirements of your specific HOA, CID or PUD.
Why Work with Alliance Association Bank?
With our HOA, CID, and PUD online banking1 services, you get free access to:
- Account balances, histories and transfers
- Monthly statements
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) origination portal for file creation or file transmission
- Positive Pay2
- No-Fee Remote Deposit Scanner service3
1. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.
2. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
3. A Business Checking account required. Other related fees may apply. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Funds deposited through Remote Deposit Capture will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
With the Western Alliance Bank Business Mobile Banking App for smartphones and tablets, you’ll be able to view your account balances, view and search transactions, transfer money between accounts, pay your bills, and find nearby branches and ATM’s.
* Western Alliance Bank Personal and Business Mobile Banking apps are available to all online banking customers. Features may vary based on device type. No additional fee to download the app; use of some features may incur additional charges. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.