At Alliance Bank of Arizona, it all adds up. Years of expertise in supporting accounting professionals and CPAs. True professionalism. The innovative banking products and services you need to be successful. Add value to your practice with a knowledgeable banker who already understands the requirements of the accounting profession, and who is ready to help you meet the unique challenges and opportunities of your business.
Count on our Expertise
Our highly experienced bankers work hard to exceed the exacting expectations of accounting professionals and CPAs. Whether you work in a single-person office or a larger firm, you will find the stability and capacity you need to meet your financial goals as your customer base changes before and after tax time.
CPA Banking Solutions
We offer the best of both worlds at Alliance Bank of Arizona: the depth of resources of a large financial institution and the personalized service and attention of a local banking resource. Our customer-focused approach means you get a dedicated, experienced relationship manager to help with all your professional and personal banking needs.
Checking and Savings
- Simplify banking fees for checking for small firms
- Optimize cash management for larger firms
- Leverage technology for easy deposits
- Simplify your day-to-day banking
- Accelerate receivables
- Improve payment practices
- Monitor and manage seasonal cash flow
Business Loans and Credit
- Streamline access to revolving lines of credit and secured loans
- Facilitate SBA 504 and commercial real estate loans
- Access partner buy-in or acquisition financing
- Obtain equipment financing for technology and IT security upgrades
- Leverage sophisticated commercial credit card options with 24/7 online management capabilities also deliver administrative efficiencies as a purchasing card
Alliance Bank of Arizona
Alliance Bank of Arizona, a division of Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, delivers relationship banking that puts clients at the center of everything. Founded in 2003, Alliance Bank of Arizona offers a full spectrum of tailored business banking solutions and outstanding service, with offices in Greater Phoenix, Tucson and Flagstaff. Alliance Bank of Arizona was named 2021 Lender Firm of the Year by NAIOP Arizona, among many other awards and recognitions. Alliance Bank is part of Western Alliance Bancorporation, which has more than $65 billion in assets and ranked #1 among top-performing large banks in 2021 by both American Banker and Bank Director. As a regional bank with significant national capabilities, Alliance Bank of Arizona delivers the reach, resources and local market expertise that make a difference for customers.
Loans and leases are subject to credit approval.