Alliance Association Bank’s Community Checking1 is a fee-free HOA interest checking account that pays a competitive rate on deposited funds. You can write as many checks as you want, and enjoy the convenience of anytime, anywhere banking for your Homeowners Association (HOA), Common Interest Development (CID) or Planned Unit Development (PUD).
Features & Benefits
- Competitive interest rates
- Unlimited number of transactions per month
- No monthly charges
- No-fee online banking2
Other Key Facts
- Requires no opening deposit.
- Requires only one HOA interest checking signature card.
- Bank statements are available online on the first business day of the month.
- View our Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosure.
1. Refer to the disclosures provided at account opening and the Schedule of Fees and Charges for additional information.
2. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.