Get 24/7, real-time access to your accounts, in a secure environment whenever you want—from the comfort of your home or office. You'll save time and money. Choose from:
View activity, balances and history
Search for transactions
Transfer funds between your business accounts
Check images - view front and back of paid checks
Originate ACH files manually, using provided templates or import a NACHA-compliant file
Originate tax payments via the ACH network
View Positive Pay exception images and make payment decisions online
Initiate domestic and foreign wire transfers online
With this service, we attach a revolving line of credit to your checking account. Then, we’ll automatically transfer funds from your available credit limit to pay for any item that’s larger than your checking account balance. You can:
- Reduce unanticipated fees associated with being overdrawn.
- Help prevent important payments from being returned or declined.
- Ensure your checks are paid promptly.
- Repay credit advances in full or in monthly installments over time.
- Easily apply for Overdraft Protection through our convenient online portal.
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your business checking and savings accounts, 24 hours a day, every day, with a business check card that’s an ATM and Visa card. Use your card to:
- Withdraw cash
- Make deposits
- Transfer money
- Verify account balances
- Purchase items
Since we’re members of the Plus System®, Star System®, and Interlink®, you can use thousands of ATMs in the U.S. and around the world. And you can use the MoneyPass network of ATMs for free too.
Whether you need computer checks or manual checks, ordering and reordering is fast and easy—with a few clicks of your mouse. You can order:
View your deposit account statements online, and receive an email when your latest statement is available to view. With eStatements, you’ll:
- Have immediate availability of statement activity.
- Decrease the risk of mail fraud and identity theft that comes with mail delivery.
- Reduce the clutter of paper statements.
- Have access to your financial information 24 hours a day from anywhere with Internet access.
It’s easy to enroll for eStatements, and there are no additional fees for this service.
1. All offers of credit subject to approval. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Please contact a Treasury Management Advisor and Relationship Manager for additional details that may apply based on products and services selected.
2. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information. All offers of credit subject to approval. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
3. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
4. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
5. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Other related fees may apply. Refer to disclosure provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Funds deposited through the Wire Origination Module will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
6. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval.