Bridge Bank’s Asset-Based Lending Boosts Capacity With New Hires
September 21, 2022
San Jose, Calif. — Bridge Bank today announced a significant expansion of its growing asset-based lending team, part of the bank’s Capital Finance Group.
Seven recent hires support the ongoing buildout of monitoring support for the Capital Finance Group, which serves clients nationwide. The new team members are based in Boston, Phoenix and Southern California.
For companies across the economy and across the country, Bridge Bank’s Capital Finance Group offers a range of asset-based and factoring solutions to provide lines of credit and working capital secured by options including accounts receivable, inventory and invoice financing. The lending group’s expertise supports companies experiencing unusual market conditions that might make traditional covenants and credit structures a poor fit for their financing needs.
Joining Bridge Bank are:
• Nathan Watkins, credit analyst, joins Bridge Bank after working at BDO.
• Kien Nguyen, credit analyst, joins Bridge Bank after working at Union Bank.
• Andrew Lopez, credit analyst, previously was a commercial credit analyst and underwriter at First Foundation Bank.
• Yolanda Felix, collateral monitoring manager, was previously senior vice president and commercial credit specialist manager at Bank of America.
• Geovanni Salgado, collateral monitoring, most recently was a purchasing assistant for First United Door Technologies.
• Tania Delgado, collateral monitoring, previously worked as a loan processor for GoodLeap.
• Trevor Kauffman, credit analyst, is a recent University of Arizona graduate and was a commercial real estate intern for Western Alliance Bank.
“In today’s changing marketplace, where many businesses remain challenged by the supply chain and customer timing, demand is higher than ever for intuitive financing that flexes with a client’s needs,” said Tim Carstens, managing director of Bridge Bank’s Capital Finance Group. “These talented new team members will support our commitment to providing our customers the customized, responsive service they expect from Bridge Bank.”
Bridge Bank, a division of Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, delivers relationship banking that puts clients at the center of everything. Founded in 2001 in Silicon Valley, Bridge Bank offers a full spectrum of tailored business banking solutions throughout the Bay Area and has specialized expertise, focused on life sciences and technology and innovation companies, at every stage in their life cycle, through its offices in major tech hubs across the country. Bridge Bank also serves the private equity and venture capital communities and provides business escrow services. As part of $65 billion Western Alliance Bancorporation — ranked #1 top-performing large bank with assets greater than $50 billion in 2021 by both American Banker and Bank Director — Bridge Bank has the reach, resources and deep industry knowledge that make a difference for customers.