Application Instructions for Startups
1. First, check to make sure you meet the AWS Activate Portfolio eligibility criteria.
2. Then log in to your AWS account where you would like to receive AWS Activate credits. If you do not have an AWS Account, you can create one for free here. Please ensure the AWS Account is accurate as you won’t be able to transfer credits to another account in the future.
3. Apply for AWS Activate.
4. Select Activate Portfolio and enter our case sensitive Organization ID (1ouHk) to authenticate your application. This Organization ID affiliates your startup with Bridge Bank and helps you receive maximum benefits. Note: This Organization ID is a case sensitive, unique identifier that should not be shared.
5. Complete the application form in full and submit–it only takes a few minutes to complete. Please ensure the information you provide matches the information contained within your AWS account (e.g. your company name and email address).
6. Look out for a confirmation email from AWS. It takes on average 7-10 business days to process your application..
Must be a Bridge Bank startup banking client.