User AdministrationSecurity of your accounts is our first concern. Our current and new user control features provide added security to your Business eBanking service.
- Flexible transaction authorization requirements to fit your needs
- Require a fixed number of approvals; or
- Vary approvals required based on transaction amount
- Establish limits per transaction and per day for each user on each account they access
- Add new users, modify user rights and deactivate users as needed
- Require multiple approvals for User Administration (optional)
Information ReportingBridge Bank Business eBanking Information Reporting feature provides you greater control over your accounts because you have easy access to verify account activity or to view balances at any time. You have greater ability to export transaction data to your computer.
- Obtain ledger and available balances as well as detailed account activity
- See current day activity and in-clearing items memo-posted to your account
- Review up to 12 months of posted transactions
- Download account information to your preferred financial management software or formatted file
- QuickBooks, BAI2 and comma separated value (CSV)
- Loan activity and cash position reports are available NEW!
- Run detailed reports about various activities
- Incoming wire activity
- Incoming ACH activity (optional)
Wire PaymentsWire Payments are the safest and most convenient way to transmit money around the world from your computer. Utilize our Wire Payment service from your account to any financial institution around the globe.
Funds may be transferred efficiently to:
- Domestic recipients in US dollars
- International recipients in most foreign currencies (Bridge Bank is a full SWIFT member)
- Save information on regular recipients in templates to simplify recurring payments.
ACH PaymentsTransfer funds and process payments through our secure, convenient and cost effective Automated Clearing House (ACH) service.
- Direct Deposit Payroll – Pay employees electronically and deposit directly into their bank accounts.
- Eliminates the special handling of checks when employees are on vacation or out of the office.
- Accounts Payables – Make payments to your vendors with their approvals. Reduce the time and expense of check issuance.
- Accounts Receivables – Originate debits as authorized by your customers to efficiently collect accounts receivables.
- Federal and State Taxes – Schedule your Federal and State tax payments to avoid severe penalties.
- Upload or import NACHA formatted files created by your financial management software. NEW!
e-StatementsView your account balances and activity in real time through e-Statements. e-Statements are free, 24/7 accessible and reduce potential fraud by eliminating statement delivery by mail
- Retrieve up to 18 prior months checking account statements
- Help environment and turn off paper statements
- e-Statements (PDF format) for DDA, account analysis and loans
Bill Pay ServiceBusiness Bill Pay helps you save time and money by paying bills online. Clients can benefit from our current and new features.
- Schedule one time or automatic recurring payments
- Include remittance information such as invoice numbers
- Limits for company and users
- Approval control capabilities
- Order CDs to archive payment records
ImagingGet the information you need when you need it on a single easy-to-read document with Imaging. It’s simple, free and convenient.
- Check imaging – Retrieve check images from your account activity report. Save and print the document in its original view.
- Deposit ticket
- Deposited items
AlertsPersonalize alerts and reminder options about your account information and transactions. Receive free, up-to-the-minute updates to your e-mail for:
- Pending approvals – Notifies you when an account has an approval pending for which you are an approver.
- Minimum balance – Notifies you daily when an account's balance is below the amount specified, based on previous day's transactions.
- Credits posted – Notifies you if a specific credit transaction with a specific amount posts, based on the previous day's transactions. An alert is sent for every transaction that matches the alert criteria.
- Checks presented – Notifies you when a check with a specific check number is presented, based on the previous day's transactions.
- Debit posted – Notifies you if a specific debit transaction with a specific amount posts, based on the previous days' transactions. You will receive an alert for every transaction that matches the criteria.
- Password changes – Notifies you when a user's password is successfully changed.
Security InformationBridge Bank Business eBanking is a web-based application which resides in an SAS-70 compliant environment.
- Layered security levels including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, authentication and 128-bit SSL encryption address the security of the Bank and client information.
- As part of a comprehensive security program, the environment is routinely subjected to a variety of internal and external assessments.
- Device Authentication is used for all users at login. In the event, a new device is utilized, further authentication is obtained using Out of Band Authentication.
- Detailed user limits, entitlement controls and flexible transaction approval requirements provide another layer of security.
- User administration capabilities include optional approval requirements for any user changes.
- This is an optional service to provide an additional layer of security for Business eBanking users.
- The service allows for token authentication:
- At approval of ACH and Wire transactions
- Current login security remains the same
- Only Users that are Approvers of ACH and Wire Transactions would be issued Token Devices
- At Login and approval of ACH and Wire transactions
- Current login security changes to require Token Authentication
- All Users would be issued Token Devices
- At approval of ACH and Wire transactions
- Enrollment and usage is free, but there is a $50.00 fee to replace a lost token.
- To start enrollment, please contact us at 1-866-540-0467 or email us at eBanking@bridgebank.com
To successfully access and use Business eBanking, a PC must meet the following minimum requirements
|Operating System||Apple Inc. Safari®||Microsoft Internet Explorer®
|Windows 7 64 bit||-||9, 10, 11||30 and higher||36 and higher|
|Windows 8 64 bit||-||10||30 and higher||36 and higher|
|Windows 8.1||-||11||30 and higher||36 and higher|
|Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion ™)||6||-||-||-|
| Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks ™)
Browser configured to support:
- 128-bit encryption
- Cascading style sheets
- Browser page cache should be set to get a new version every visit to the page
- 1 GHz Celeron processor
- 1024x768 SVGA resolution at 256 colors
- 500 MB RAM
- 128 Kbps (slowest DSL) or better
Recent NewsBridge Bank Hires Greg Dietrick as Senior Vice President, Technology Banking in the San Francisco Bay AreaBridge Bank Hires Abby Walls as Vice President, Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking in Southern CaliforniaBridge Bank Accelerates into 2017 with $4 Million Financing to BuyerQuest
Recent InsightsHow startups can help senior citizensThings to know about 'decacorns'Can startups succeed away from Silicon Valley?
Don't miss the #Fintech boat, US administration to focus on industry comptitiveness according to @Nasdaq: bit.ly/2mVvnyZ - about 2 months 7 days ago@Fortune discusses how the VC funding gender gap is actually getting worse: for.tn/2nzP4sW - about 2 months 1 week agoWhat will determine the future of #fintech? According to @TheNextWeb, it’s #AI. Read more: bit.ly/2moerie - about 2 months 1 week agoAccording to @TheEconomist, private equity deals are heating up. Find out why here:econ.st/2m1sSZw - about 2 months 2 weeks agoJoin leading dealmakers for a live webcast on financing emerging growth companies w/ debt ft. Mike Lederman on 3/16 bit.ly/2m3JFKl - about 2 months 3 weeks agoBe sure to check out @Entrepreneur’s list of the top 12 #fintech companies to watch: bit.ly/2lQ4jA0 - about 2 months 3 weeks agoAn Indiana Senate panel has approved the advancement of a bill intended to reduce solar power incentives.bit.ly/2le7QFP - about 2 months 3 weeks agoWhat are the advantages of Regulation A+ venture capital? @Forbes has the answers here: bit.ly/2mctMoK - about 2 months 4 weeks agoAccording to @Nasdaq, renewable resrouces are among the top global trend creating invesment value this year: bit.ly/2kCVhCI - about 3 months 4 days agoCleantech venture capital is on the rise thanks to newfound market confidence. So what does its future look like? bit.ly/2lXvCFQ - about 3 months 5 days agoCEO Dan Myers discusses Bridge Bank growth and our approach to the current market, read more from TechFlash Editor,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - about 3 months 6 days agoCheck out the #cleantech startups that VCs have their eye on for 2017: bit.ly/2jYooot - about 3 months 1 week agoWhat does the future of clean energy look like under the Trump administration? @mercnews has the answers: bayareane.ws/2kAyNWF - about 3 months 2 weeks agoThe startup industry is headed internationally as more startups apply for funding. Read more on @Forbes bit.ly/2kALikZ - about 3 months 2 weeks agoAccording to @Bloomberg, #LifeSciences isn’t just thriving, it’s paving the way for new innovation. Read more: bit.ly/2kpAZOy - about 3 months 2 weeks agoClient @BuyerQuest demonstrates continued growth and innovation as they secure $4 million in financing bit.ly/2kazipW - about 3 months 3 weeks agoThe biotech era is not over yet. @TheStreet tells us how the sector will rebound with 3 key factors. bit.ly/2jfHhhK - about 3 months 3 weeks agoSilicon Valley, want to know what to expect under Trump’s administration? @Recode has the answers and more. bit.ly/2j5Oi9q - about 3 months 4 weeks ago@AppDynamics prepares to be the first #IPO of 2017...but it comes with a catch. @CNBC explains: cnb.cx/2iTzaHc - about 4 months 3 days agoGrowing difficulty in raising Series A and B funding could mean a rocky road for 2017: bit.ly/2iSbYwS - about 4 months 1 week ago2016 was a great year for #VentureCapital investing, even with the number of #startups falling by 12%. Read more: bit.ly/2j6ZlhI - about 4 months 1 week ago@TheStreet shares 17 thoughts on #biotech stocks as we head into 2017. Read more: bit.ly/2hYgsCN - about 4 months 2 weeks ago@TheStreet shares 17 thoughts on #biotech stocks as we head into 2017. Read more bit.ly/2hYgsCN - about 4 months 2 weeks agoStart the week off with "10 Tech Investing Quotes From the World's Best Venture Capitalists." @MotleyFoolTech bit.ly/2iJXY8j - about 4 months 2 weeks agoBridge Bank expands East Coast Presence with a new office near Research Triangle Park: bit.ly/2hbqvRi - about 5 months 2 weeks agoSouth meet West! We’re excited to announce our newest location in North Carolina: bit.ly/2hbqvRi - about 5 months 2 weeks agoBridge Bank expands with new clients, new teams, and a new office! bit.ly/2hbqvRi - about 5 months 3 weeks agoWhat lessons might a YouTube star have to share about entrepreneurial success? bit.ly/2gNugMz - about 5 months 3 weeks agoWe're prepared to provide flexible and creative solutions for renewable energy generation facilities: bit.ly/2ddvQpw - about 5 months 3 weeks agoStartups are surviving longer and SMB owners are seeing great success: bit.ly/2g2FNrq - about 5 months 3 weeks agoYour #startup is nothing without customers. Start measuring #NPS: bit.ly/2fWttc7 - about 5 months 3 weeks agoTelling your company's story can help secure critical funding: bit.ly/2fMZHKf - about 5 months 4 weeks agoSBA reinstated the 504 refinancing program. What does the program mean for your business? bit.ly/2dG1qMT - about 6 months 3 weeks agoBridge Bank is the smarter banking choice for growing tech companies: bit.ly/2d4L4kI - about 6 months 3 weeks agoMarket your #startup, and get the most bang for your buck with these #tips: bit.ly/2dN8POE - about 6 months 3 weeks ago via @Entrepreneur