User AdministrationSecurity of your accounts is our first concern. Our current and new user control features provide added security to your Business eBanking service.
- Flexible transaction authorization requirements to fit your needs
- Require a fixed number of approvals; or
- Vary approvals required based on transaction amount
- Establish limits per transaction and per day for each user on each account they access
- Add new users, modify user rights and deactivate users as needed
- Require multiple approvals for User Administration (optional)
Information ReportingBridge Bank Business eBanking Information Reporting feature provides you greater control over your accounts because you have easy access to verify account activity or to view balances at any time. You have greater ability to export transaction data to your computer.
- Obtain ledger and available balances as well as detailed account activity
- See current day activity and in-clearing items memo-posted to your account
- Review up to 12 months of posted transactions
- Download account information to your preferred financial management software or formatted file
- QuickBooks, BAI2 and comma separated value (CSV)
- Loan activity and cash position reports are available NEW!
- Run detailed reports about various activities
- Incoming wire activity
- Incoming ACH activity (optional)
Wire PaymentsWire Payments are the safest and most convenient way to transmit money around the world from your computer. Utilize our Wire Payment service from your account to any financial institution around the globe.
Funds may be transferred efficiently to:
- Domestic recipients in US dollars
- International recipients in most foreign currencies (Bridge Bank is a full SWIFT member)
- Save information on regular recipients in templates to simplify recurring payments.
ACH PaymentsTransfer funds and process payments through our secure, convenient and cost effective Automated Clearing House (ACH) service.
- Direct Deposit Payroll – Pay employees electronically and deposit directly into their bank accounts.
- Eliminates the special handling of checks when employees are on vacation or out of the office.
- Accounts Payables – Make payments to your vendors with their approvals. Reduce the time and expense of check issuance.
- Accounts Receivables – Originate debits as authorized by your customers to efficiently collect accounts receivables.
- Federal and State Taxes – Schedule your Federal and State tax payments to avoid severe penalties.
- Upload or import NACHA formatted files created by your financial management software. NEW!
e-StatementsView your account balances and activity in real time through e-Statements. e-Statements are free, 24/7 accessible and reduce potential fraud by eliminating statement delivery by mail
- Retrieve up to 18 prior months checking account statements
- Help environment and turn off paper statements
- e-Statements (PDF format) for DDA, account analysis and loans
Bill Pay ServiceBusiness Bill Pay helps you save time and money by paying bills online. Clients can benefit from our current and new features.
- Schedule one time or automatic recurring payments
- Include remittance information such as invoice numbers
- Limits for company and users
- Approval control capabilities
- Order CDs to archive payment records
ImagingGet the information you need when you need it on a single easy-to-read document with Imaging. It’s simple, free and convenient.
- Check imaging – Retrieve check images from your account activity report. Save and print the document in its original view.
- Deposit ticket
- Deposited items
AlertsPersonalize alerts and reminder options about your account information and transactions. Receive free, up-to-the-minute updates to your e-mail for:
- Pending approvals – Notifies you when an account has an approval pending for which you are an approver.
- Minimum balance – Notifies you daily when an account's balance is below the amount specified, based on previous day's transactions.
- Credits posted – Notifies you if a specific credit transaction with a specific amount posts, based on the previous day's transactions. An alert is sent for every transaction that matches the alert criteria.
- Checks presented – Notifies you when a check with a specific check number is presented, based on the previous day's transactions.
- Debit posted – Notifies you if a specific debit transaction with a specific amount posts, based on the previous days' transactions. You will receive an alert for every transaction that matches the criteria.
- Password changes – Notifies you when a user's password is successfully changed.
Security InformationBridge Bank Business eBanking is a web-based application which resides in an SAS-70 compliant environment.
- Layered security levels including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, authentication and 128-bit SSL encryption address the security of the Bank and client information.
- As part of a comprehensive security program, the environment is routinely subjected to a variety of internal and external assessments.
- Device Authentication is used for all users at login. In the event, a new device is utilized, further authentication is obtained using Out of Band Authentication.
- Detailed user limits, entitlement controls and flexible transaction approval requirements provide another layer of security.
- User administration capabilities include optional approval requirements for any user changes.
- This is an optional service to provide an additional layer of security for Business eBanking users.
- The service allows for token authentication:
- At approval of ACH and Wire transactions
- Current login security remains the same
- Only Users that are Approvers of ACH and Wire Transactions would be issued Token Devices
- At Login and approval of ACH and Wire transactions
- Current login security changes to require Token Authentication
- All Users would be issued Token Devices
- At approval of ACH and Wire transactions
- Enrollment and usage is free, but there is a $50.00 fee to replace a lost token.
- To start enrollment, please contact us at 1-866-540-0467 or email us at eBanking@bridgebank.com
To successfully access and use Business eBanking, a PC must meet the following minimum requirements
|Operating System||Apple Inc. Safari®||Microsoft Internet Explorer®
|Windows 7 64 bit||-||9, 10, 11||30 and higher||36 and higher|
|Windows 8 64 bit||-||10||30 and higher||36 and higher|
|Windows 8.1||-||11||30 and higher||36 and higher|
|Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion ™)||6||-||-||-|
| Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks ™)
Browser configured to support:
- 128-bit encryption
- Cascading style sheets
- Browser page cache should be set to get a new version every visit to the page
- 1 GHz Celeron processor
- 1024x768 SVGA resolution at 256 colors
- 500 MB RAM
- 128 Kbps (slowest DSL) or better
Recent NewsBridge Bank Extends $25,000,000 Credit Facility to Health-AdeCloudBolt Announces $35 Million in Series B FundingBridge Bank Hires Tech Banker Jon Berry, Builds on Growth Momentum in Austin
Recent InsightsCytoSorbents Delivers Technology to Calm the StormMasterClass Streams Inspiration When It's Needed MostLeaving LIBOR: 4 things to know about changing interest rate benchmarks
“Not everybody can be famous but everybody can be great because greatness is determined by service… You only need a heart full of grace and a soul generated by love.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. In observance of MLK Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Mon. 1/18. #MLK pic.twitter.com/rBAo4INJXBOur Technology Banking group recently provided a growth capital term loan to Funraise, a software company that provides a state-of-the-art fundraising platform, saving nonprofit organizations time and resources spent on data management. pic.twitter.com/StETyssfLeOur #Technology Banking group recently provided a credit facility to @DrinkHealthAde, an organic beverage company. To learn more details, read our press release. westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 1 month 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/0eWWI16N08Our Technology Banking Group at Bridge Bank recently provided a credit facility to CloudBolt Software, an enterprise leader in cloud management and integration solutions. Visit westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 2 months 6 days ago to learn more details. pic.twitter.com/8fzjGbAL6BWe honor all of the veterans who have served our country. Thank you. #HappyVeteransDay REMINDER: In observance of Veterans Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Wednesday, November 11. pic.twitter.com/IfoGP8ecCAWe would like to welcome Jon Berry to the Bridge Bank team! Jon supports our Technology Banking group and will be based in Austin. Read our press release to learn more. #technology #banking #Austin #Texas westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 2 months 2 weeks agoIn observance of Columbus Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, October 12. pic.twitter.com/BtX52D5RTPWe wish everyone a safe and relaxing #LaborDay holiday weekend. REMINDER: In observance of Labor Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, September pic.twitter.com/09SIuoO7XGOur Technology Banking Group recently provided MIVA, an #ecommerce #software and service provider, with a credit facility. Read our press release to learn more: westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 4 months 3 weeks ago #technologybanking pic.twitter.com/OUj49RdD5VOur Life Sciences Group is pleased to announce an upsized term loan for Fennec Pharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical company focused on the development of PEDMARK™ (a unique formulation of Sodium Thiosulfate) for the prevention of ototoxicity from cisplatin in pediatric patients. pic.twitter.com/zrH2JslA27Stay safe as you celebrate #IndependenceDay. REMINDER: In observance of Independence Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Friday, July 3.” pic.twitter.com/EFLG0KJ3u5Our Technology Banking Group is pleased to announce that they have recently provided a credit facility to aPriori Technologies, a leading provider of design for manufacturability and cost (#DFM/DTC) solutions. #computersoftware #technology #banking pic.twitter.com/PuTYcnKMttLast chance to join us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting economic discussions in the history of this long-standing event, featuring economist, Dr. Christopher Thornberg & SJ Deputy City Manager, Kim Walesh Register now! #sjsueconsummit event.on24.com/wcc/r/2316585/… - about 8 months 4 days ago pic.twitter.com/sqxWOiCvsZThis Memorial Day, we honor and remember those who lost their lives while serving our country. REMINDER: In observance of Memorial Day, our offices will be closed on Monday, May 25. pic.twitter.com/Ae97NsXsDaThere’s still time to join us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting economic discussions in the history of this long-standing event, featuring keynote speaker and noted economist, Dr. Christopher Thornberg. Register today! #sjsueconsummit event.on24.com/wcc/r/2316585/… - about 8 months 1 week ago pic.twitter.com/TWo0MiGjijJoin us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting economic discussions in the history of this long-standing event, featuring keynote speaker and noted economist, Dr. Christopher Thornberg. Register today! #sjsueconsummit event.on24.com/wcc/r/2316585/… - about 8 months 1 week ago pic.twitter.com/pdtYAF2XrDBridge Bank’s #LifeSciences Group is proud to partner with iCAD, a global #medical #technology leader providing #innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions. bridgebank.com/lifesciences - about 8 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/oPIrnYlOTjCongratulations, @ArcturusRx on your big announcement and the accomplishments you and your team are achieving as you work on a vaccine for COVID-19. #COVID19 #coronavirus #vaccines #LifeSciences ir.arcturusrx.com/news-releases/… - about 9 months 2 weeks agoOur #LifeSciences team is proud to provide Valencell, a company that transforms the science of wearable #biometrics to enable impactful #health outcomes, with the creative #bankingsolutions they needed. pic.twitter.com/XCmNJpaVuvOrganizations of any size are at risk of data breaches or other types of #cybercrime, but you can defend yourself against #fraud by knowing the dangers and implementing best practices whether you’re #WFH or the office. #fraudawareness #cybersecurity westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 9 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/bzKAaLYRGPLearn more about the several key initiatives we’re focused on right now. #WeAreInThisTogether #covid19 #CoronaVirus westernalliancebancorporation.com/~/media/pdfs/b… - about 9 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/ssOjI7DGnXCybercriminals are using concerns about COVID-19 to perpetrate scams – learn how to defend your organization against these scams and best practices to keep your business safe. #fraudawareness #cybersecurity #fraud #cybercrime #fraudprevention #WFH westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 10 months ago pic.twitter.com/kZo07GPhVvBridge Bank is a proud sponsor of #FVCC2020, Florida’s largest statewide #VentureCapital Conference. pic.twitter.com/9l2lOPceVROur #LifeSciences Group helped @alluriontech create a customized #financialsolution to support their rapid growth. Allurion Technologies is a #medicaldevice company and creator of the Elipse™ Balloon, a breakthrough product in weight-loss technology. pic.twitter.com/OS96djwOA8Our Life Sciences Group welcomes Derek Scalf. Also, find out how to meet with our entire team during #JPM2020 westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 1 year 2 weeks agoWe wish you peace, joy, and prosperity in the new year! #happynewyear2020 NOTICE: All Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Wednesday, January 1st in observance of New Year's Day. pic.twitter.com/B8efpD0GlQREMINDER: In observance of Christmas Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed beginning at 3 pm on Christmas Eve and remain closed through Christmas Day. pic.twitter.com/TIP2gGLliHOur Southern California Capital Finance Group is proud to announce their most recent relationship with H Code Media, Inc., the leading technology platform offering a full suite of integrated marketing and media solutions for the U.S. Hispanic market. pic.twitter.com/n9NyyS7odbBridge Bank extends $4MM credit facility to H Code Media, Inc., the leading technology platform offering a full suite of integrated marketing and media solutions for the U.S. Hispanic market. westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 1 year 1 month agoWe honor all of the men and women who have served. Thank you. #VeteransDay pic.twitter.com/EpGp17Q39kThankfully #technology works its magic on our electronic devices. We wish you the best of luck changing the clock on your microwave! #daylightsavings pic.twitter.com/9VVKbEyeYgOur Technology Banking Group is proud to announce their most recent deal with Zipari, a growth-stage #technologycompany that offers the first and only consumer experience platform built specifically for #healthinsurance. pic.twitter.com/ImSLIn2TW5Bridge Bank Extends $10MM Growth Capital Term Loan to Zipari prnewswire.com/news-releases/… - about 1 year 2 months agoWe wish everyone a fun and relaxing #LaborDay holiday weekend. REMINDER: In observance of Labor Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, September 2nd. pic.twitter.com/OscfoI61Q4Our Life Sciences group is pleased to announce that Innovative Health has upsized their credit facility to $9MM. Innovative Health is committed to helping #healthcare realize the potential of medical device #reprocessing, enabling hospitals to provide better care through savings. pic.twitter.com/bMFiLdLyyM