User AdministrationSecurity of your accounts is our first concern. Our current and new user control features provide added security to your Business eBanking service.
- Flexible transaction authorization requirements to fit your needs
- Require a fixed number of approvals; or
- Vary approvals required based on transaction amount
- Establish limits per transaction and per day for each user on each account they access
- Add new users, modify user rights and deactivate users as needed
- Require multiple approvals for User Administration (optional)
Information ReportingBridge Bank Business eBanking Information Reporting feature provides you greater control over your accounts because you have easy access to verify account activity or to view balances at any time. You have greater ability to export transaction data to your computer.
- Obtain ledger and available balances as well as detailed account activity
- See current day activity and in-clearing items memo-posted to your account
- Review up to 12 months of posted transactions
- Download account information to your preferred financial management software or formatted file
- QuickBooks, BAI2 and comma separated value (CSV)
- Loan activity and cash position reports are available NEW!
- Run detailed reports about various activities
- Incoming wire activity
- Incoming ACH activity (optional)
Wire PaymentsWire Payments are the safest and most convenient way to transmit money around the world from your computer. Utilize our Wire Payment service from your account to any financial institution around the globe.
Funds may be transferred efficiently to:
- Domestic recipients in US dollars
- International recipients in most foreign currencies (Bridge Bank is a full SWIFT member)
- Save information on regular recipients in templates to simplify recurring payments.
ACH PaymentsTransfer funds and process payments through our secure, convenient and cost effective Automated Clearing House (ACH) service.
- Direct Deposit Payroll – Pay employees electronically and deposit directly into their bank accounts.
- Eliminates the special handling of checks when employees are on vacation or out of the office.
- Accounts Payables – Make payments to your vendors with their approvals. Reduce the time and expense of check issuance.
- Accounts Receivables – Originate debits as authorized by your customers to efficiently collect accounts receivables.
- Federal and State Taxes – Schedule your Federal and State tax payments to avoid severe penalties.
- Upload or import NACHA formatted files created by your financial management software. NEW!
e-StatementsView your account balances and activity in real time through e-Statements. e-Statements are free, 24/7 accessible and reduce potential fraud by eliminating statement delivery by mail
- Retrieve up to 18 prior months checking account statements
- Help environment and turn off paper statements
- e-Statements (PDF format) for DDA, account analysis and loans
Bill Pay ServiceBusiness Bill Pay helps you save time and money by paying bills online. Clients can benefit from our current and new features.
- Schedule one time or automatic recurring payments
- Include remittance information such as invoice numbers
- Limits for company and users
- Approval control capabilities
- Order CDs to archive payment records
ImagingGet the information you need when you need it on a single easy-to-read document with Imaging. It’s simple, free and convenient.
- Check imaging – Retrieve check images from your account activity report. Save and print the document in its original view.
- Deposit ticket
- Deposited items
AlertsPersonalize alerts and reminder options about your account information and transactions. Receive free, up-to-the-minute updates to your e-mail for:
- Pending approvals – Notifies you when an account has an approval pending for which you are an approver.
- Minimum balance – Notifies you daily when an account's balance is below the amount specified, based on previous day's transactions.
- Credits posted – Notifies you if a specific credit transaction with a specific amount posts, based on the previous day's transactions. An alert is sent for every transaction that matches the alert criteria.
- Checks presented – Notifies you when a check with a specific check number is presented, based on the previous day's transactions.
- Debit posted – Notifies you if a specific debit transaction with a specific amount posts, based on the previous days' transactions. You will receive an alert for every transaction that matches the criteria.
- Password changes – Notifies you when a user's password is successfully changed.
Security InformationBridge Bank Business eBanking is a web-based application which resides in an SAS-70 compliant environment.
- Layered security levels including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, authentication and 128-bit SSL encryption address the security of the Bank and client information.
- As part of a comprehensive security program, the environment is routinely subjected to a variety of internal and external assessments.
- Device Authentication is used for all users at login. In the event, a new device is utilized, further authentication is obtained using Out of Band Authentication.
- Detailed user limits, entitlement controls and flexible transaction approval requirements provide another layer of security.
- User administration capabilities include optional approval requirements for any user changes.
- This is an optional service to provide an additional layer of security for Business eBanking users.
- The service allows for token authentication:
- At approval of ACH and Wire transactions
- Current login security remains the same
- Only Users that are Approvers of ACH and Wire Transactions would be issued Token Devices
- At Login and approval of ACH and Wire transactions
- Current login security changes to require Token Authentication
- All Users would be issued Token Devices
- At approval of ACH and Wire transactions
- Enrollment and usage is free, but there is a $50.00 fee to replace a lost token.
- To start enrollment, please contact us at 1-866-540-0467 or email us at [email protected]
To successfully access and use Business eBanking, a PC must meet the following minimum requirements
|Operating System||Apple Inc. Safari®||Microsoft Internet Explorer®
|Windows 7 64 bit||-||9, 10, 11||30 and higher||36 and higher|
|Windows 8 64 bit||-||10||30 and higher||36 and higher|
|Windows 8.1||-||11||30 and higher||36 and higher|
|Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion ™)||6||-||-||-|
| Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks ™)
Browser configured to support:
- 128-bit encryption
- Cascading style sheets
- Browser page cache should be set to get a new version every visit to the page
- 1 GHz Celeron processor
- 1024x768 SVGA resolution at 256 colors
- 500 MB RAM
- 128 Kbps (slowest DSL) or better
Recent NewsBridge Bank Extends a $5 Million Monthly Recurring Revenue Line of Credit Facility to One Medical PassportBridge Bank Extends $2.5 Million Credit Facility to NORCAL AmbulanceBridge Bank Closes on $25,000,000 Credit Facility for Targeted Lease Capital
Recent InsightsWestern Alliance Bank Announces Electronic Accounts Payable via Payer Direct Hub®Chicago's VC Ecosystem Generated Record Funding and Exit Activity During PandemicExperts Point to “Exiting the Tunnel” in Western Alliance Bank’s National Economic Intelligence Report
Our asset-based lending group recently upsized the credit facility (from $4MM to $7.5MM) for Yield Engineering Systems (YES). #assetbasedlending #bridgebank pic.twitter.com/QOHX5dNxrjOur Boston-based Technology Banking Group has extended a $5 million monthly recurring revenue (MRR) line of credit to One Medical Passport (1MP). To learn more details, read our press release: westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - 1 week 5 days agoOur Life Sciences Group recently provided financing to @rejuvenatebio, an innovative gene therapy company developing treatments that reverse aging and address multiple age-related diseases in dogs and humans. pic.twitter.com/aOuNKenViHWe would like to wish everyone a happy and safe #IndependenceDay. In observance of the holiday, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, July 5. pic.twitter.com/s7tEw12yRkReceive a free download of our report Markets to Watch: Chicago with data provided by PitchBook when you RSVP to attend our virtual event featuring a panel of experts breaking down the top-level trends that are defining the #VC ecosystem in #Chicago. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - about 1 month 1 week ago pic.twitter.com/tyi91gSo0pOn June 22, our panel of experts will provide analysis and key insights into the #venturecapital ecosystem of #Chicago, which posted record $2.6 billion in value last year. RSVP now and receive a free download of our report with data provided by PitchBook. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - about 1 month 2 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/pINVrAdeCMKey top-level trends that have defined #VC deal making in #Chicago are found in our free report Markets to Watch: Chicago. The report also contains analysis of exit activity, which our panel of experts will cover on June 22. RSVP now to receive your copy! info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - about 1 month 2 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/7OCO63IJ3iJoin us and PitchBook, along with our special guests to discover key top-level trends that have defined #VC deal-making in #Chicago. RSVP now and receive a free download of our report Markets to Watch: Chicago with data provided by PitchBook. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - about 1 month 2 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/l0HaqoXNoGThe VC ecosystem in #Chicago generated record funding and exit activity during the pandemic. Join our panel of experts on Tuesday, June 22 when they discuss and analyze the #venturecapital trends responsible for this activity. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - about 1 month 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/x4kQdT1O5dJoin us for Markets to Watch: #Chicago and discover how funding for the regions SaaS #startups rode venture investor enthusiasm posting $674 million in aggregate deal value. RSVP today and receive a free copy of our report with data provided by PitchBook. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - about 1 month 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/5jfmJzpgMxLearn what’s behind the momentum in #Chicago #venturecapital activity as our panel of experts unpack the top trends in the region. RSVP today and receive a free download of our report Markets to Watch: Chicago with data provided by PitchBook. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - about 1 month 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/ATuhmDVuQLOur Technology Banking Group is proud to partner with Fluxx, the cloud platform used by world-class foundations and nonprofits to intelligently automate workflows, ensure compliance, improve operations and drive impact. pic.twitter.com/6wUsqMJnwyIn observance of Memorial Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, May 31. pic.twitter.com/OPRe4C8wH6Join us and PitchBook, along with special guest Voyager Capital, tomorrow morning to discover key top-level trends that have defined VC deal-making in the Pacific Northwest. RSVP now to attend this virtual event. bit.ly/3odHXY4 - about 2 months 2 weeks ago #pnw #venturecapital #virtualevent pic.twitter.com/aJsyVW4XFiKey top-level trends that have defined VC deal-making in the Pacific Northwest over the past several years can be found in our recently released report, Markets to Watch: Pacific Northwest. Download it now to learn more. bit.ly/2R6cYkB - about 2 months 2 weeks ago #pnw #venturecapital pic.twitter.com/39v4LukI5zJoin us virtually for Markets to Watch: Pacific Northwest to discover how the PNW’s reputation for innovation has helped fresh capital flow into the VC ecosystem with commitments to new investment funds. RSVP today to attend and learn more. bit.ly/3odHXY4 - about 2 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/hoFdrqjYBcFunding for leading database software and cloudtech & DevOps segments bounced back in 2020, in the PNW, posting gains on deal count and aggregate deal value. Download our report, Markets to Watch: Pacific Northwest to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/2R6cYkB - about 2 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/OcWPQUF5QEOn May 19, our panel of experts will provide analysis and key insights into the VC ecosystem of the Pacific Northwest, which posted a record $5.4 billion in value for 2020. RSVP now to attend this informative, virtual event. bit.ly/3odHXY4 - about 2 months 3 weeks ago #pnw #venturecapitalThe Pacific Northwest’s VC ecosystem posted a record $5.4 billion in value for 2020. Download our report, Markets to Watch: Pacific Northwest to learn more and read the analysis. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - about 2 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/HTrfF4UWCoWe would like to extend our congratulations to our client, Securly, for their recent acquisition by Golden Gate Capital. Comprised of parents, educators and technologists, Securly is the first and only provider of enterprise security for K-12 schools since 2013. pic.twitter.com/OoRHNh5coQOur Boston-based Technology Banking Group recently provided a growth capital term loan to Examity, a technology company concentrating in the online proctoring market. Read our press release to learn more. bit.ly/3eWeu0g - about 3 months 1 day agoLearn how liquidity surges are fueling reinvestment into life sciences ecosystems by downloading a complimentary copy of our report Life Sciences Markets to Watch. The report also contains analysis of trends in valuations and financing sizes and their implications. pic.twitter.com/mWrsT22dBZFind out how CytoSorbents delivered technology to calm the storm during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read more here: bit.ly/3e6F1su - about 3 months 5 days ago #lifesciences #bridgebank #cytosorbentsJoin us for Life Sciences Markets to Watch and discover how likely venture investment in life sciences will continue at a rapid pace with strong liquidity and rates of funding. bit.ly/3dwyk2C - about 3 months 7 days ago pic.twitter.com/0BFseH6AZrThe three major life sciences hubs in the U.S. set a record in venture capital invested in 2020. Download our complimentary report, Life Sciences Markets to Watch, to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/3gnq7Q9 - about 3 months 1 week ago pic.twitter.com/jtO8XiJOa7CytoSorbents is celebrating five years as a Bridge Bank client. Read more at bit.ly/3n26LBA - about 3 months 1 week ago #lifesciences #bridgebank #cytosorbentsOn May 5, our panel of experts will provide analysis and key insights into the three major life sciences ecosystems in the U.S., which set a record in venture capital invested in 2020. RSVP now to attend this virtual event. bit.ly/3dwyk2C - about 3 months 1 week ago pic.twitter.com/L2LpL5ooZuWith strong liquidity and rates of funding, it is likely that venture investment in the space will continue at a rapid pace. Download our complimentary report, Life Sciences Markets to Watch, to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/3gnq7Q9 - about 3 months 2 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/iH1LMoypkaOur #LifeSciences Group recently provided a term loan to Adarza Biosystems, developer of the ZIVA platform, a next-generation biomarker discovery and therapeutic research tool. pic.twitter.com/CR160SrQKbAustin’s VC ecosystem topped $2 billion in value for the third year running in 2020. Download our report, Markets to Watch: Austin, TX, to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/3sGCwly - about 3 months 3 weeks ago #Austin #venturecapital pic.twitter.com/75Kk4auvZdJoin us for Markets to Watch: Austin, TX to discover how the Austin VC ecosystem still secured a record $2.3 billion in aggregate value thanks in no small part to the its resilient enterprise tech sector. RSVP by clicking the link: bit.ly/3rzsUaZ - about 3 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/Ml7OkIKMS2Key top-level trends that defined VC deal-making in Austin last year can be found in our report, Markets to Watch: Austin, TX. The report also contains analysis of Austin’s banner year for exit value creation. Download it now: bit.ly/3sGCwly - about 3 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/ZQzJ6GiCtwJoin us and PitchBook, along with special guest Silverton Partners to discover key top-level trends that have defined VC deal-making in Austin. RSVP by clicking this link bit.ly/3rzsUaZ - about 3 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/M3ithiqhjjOn April 14, our panel of experts will provide analysis and key insights into Austin’s VC ecosystem, which topped $2 billion in value for the third year running. RSVP now to attend this informative event. bit.ly/3rzsUaZ - about 3 months 4 weeks ago #Austin #venturecapital #technology #innovation pic.twitter.com/gzRc4qJELoAustin’s VC ecosystem topped $2 billion in value for the third year running in 2020. Download our report, Markets to Watch: Austin, TX, to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/3sGCwly - about 4 months 4 days ago #Austin #venturecapital pic.twitter.com/ltpq7r20P8Join us for Markets to Watch: Austin, TX to discover how the Austin VC ecosystem still secured a record $2.3 billion in aggregate value thanks in no small part to the its resilient enterprise tech sector. RSVP by clicking the link: bit.ly/3rzsUaZ - about 4 months 5 days ago pic.twitter.com/ztR0lKmyzEOur Technology Banking Group recently provided a venture debt facility and working capital line of credit to Step. To learn more, read their recent press release. step.com/press/step-sur… - about 5 months 1 day ago #bridgebank #step #fintech pic.twitter.com/MzAtQGOTu9