Correspondent business partners benefit from our team’s extensive experience in Non-QM and Non-Agency loan purchases, and our commitment to forging exceptional customer relationships. These capabilities are part of Western Alliance’s strong expertise in a range of specialized mortgage services, including mortgage warehouse lending. Importantly, our reputation as one of the best banks in the country is a match for the confidence and trust your residential mortgage clients have in you.
CORRESPONDENT MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS EXPERTS
Benefits to Mortgage Lenders
- Customized Solutions
- Diverse Lending Opportunities
- Confident Decision-Making
- Customer Experience
- Full Support
- Western Alliance Bank’s portfolio program delivers reliable solutions unrestricted by standard securitization guidelines.
- Our relationship managers work with you to customize mortgage parameters for your individual business profile and strategic needs.
- Our funding approach offers extensive options for Non-QM and Non-Agency circumstances.
- We understand complex Non-Agency borrower situations, and we’re operationally equipped with a process that gives your staff the tools needed to deliver efficient and reliable decisions to your borrowers.
- Our systems integrate with industry-leading Product & Pricing Engines (PPE).
- We offer simplified prior-to-close program eligibility review and easy-to-navigate documentation requirements.
- Our online portal, MortgageVue, offers innovative program qualification tools, exception capabilities, scenarios and access to product brochures, program guidelines and other resources.
- By choosing Western Alliance Bank, you offer your residential mortgage customers the peace of mind that comes with a quality banking resource to hold and service this key personal asset.
- Your clients also will experience the excellent customer service Western Alliance is known for.
- We have decades of industry experience and a culture of accessibility and responsiveness.
- Our complete mortgage platform provides end-to-end solutions you and your customers can count on.
Western Alliance Specialized Mortgage Services, a national banking group within Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, specializes in providing comprehensive funding resources for the mortgage industry and delivers a high level of expertise and responsiveness. Led by experienced senior industry executives, the team provides traditional Warehouse Lending, MSR and Note Financing and Correspondent Mortgage Solutions. Western Alliance Bank is the primary subsidiary of Phoenix-based Western Alliance Bancorporation, one of the country’s top-performing banking companies. The bank was #1 best-performing of the 50 largest public U.S. banks in the most recent S&P Global Market Intelligence listing and ranks high on the Forbes “Best Banks in America” list year after year. Serving clients across the country wherever business happens, Western Alliance Bank operates individually branded, full-service banking divisions and has offices in key markets nationwide.