Terms and Conditions
By using our internet service, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet, whether the connection is facilitated through wired or wireless technology. Security issues include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, and the introduction or viruses and other programs that can corrupt or damage your computer.
Accordingly, you agree that the owner and/or provider of this wireless network is NOT liable for any interception of transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, file corruption, or hacking or damage to your computer or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the internet service provided.
By using the wireless network, you expressly agree to be bound by these WIFI Terms and Conditions. Use of the wireless network is subject to the restrictions outlined herein, in addition to any other restrictions imposed by applicable laws or regulations. If any illegal, unacceptable, unauthorized, or otherwise abnormal use is detected, including, without limitation, heavy consumption of bandwidth, the owner and/or provider reserves the right to disconnect the offending device from the wireless network on a temporary or permanent basis in its sole and absolute discretion. Moreover, the owner and/or provider reserves the right to refuse access hereto to any user at any time.
Examples of Illegal Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy - Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the internet using the wireless network, or otherwise using the wireless network for any activity that invades another's privacy.
- Intellectual property right violations - Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including, but not limited to, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- Using the wireless network in violation of applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available Ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Uttering or disseminating threats.
- Distribution of pornographic materials to minors.
- Child pornography.
Examples of Unacceptable Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (e.g., torrents).
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials.
- Defamatory or abusive language.
- Using the wireless network to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Facilitating a violation of these WIFI Terms and Conditions.
- Distribution of internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other similar destructive activities.
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software product, product, or service that is designed to violate these WIFI Terms and Conditions, which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the wireless network and/or the internet service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information regarding passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files, or communications in transit on a data network to which you are not otherwise entitled to access or view.