Our expert bankers understand the unique and complex banking and financing needs of HOAs and companies focused on community management. While every organization is different, we draw on effective systems and specialized products created exclusively for the community management industry to meet your individual needs.
Experience Makes the Difference
As a leading HOA, CIC and PUD banking resource, we understand your complex finance situation and the unique nature of HOA banking needs. Our customer-focused approach means you get a dedicated, experienced relationship manager—and a single point of contact—to help with all your HOA banking needs.
Alliance Association Bank is a division of Western Alliance Bank that focuses exclusively on serving HOAs and the community management industry. We offer a wide range of Deposit Accounts specially designed to serve the needs of HOAs, CIDs and PUDs, including:
- HOA Checking & Interest Checking
- HOA Money Market Market
- HOA Insured Cash Sweep (IC) & Money Market
- HOA Certificates of Deposit (CDs)1
- HOA CDARS CDs2
1. Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
2. Funds participating in the program are deposited into deposit accounts at participating banks, which are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for up to $250,000 for each category of legal ownership, including any other balances a bank customer may hold directly or through other intermediaries, including broker-dealers. The total amount of FDIC insurance in an account depends on the number of banks in the program. If the balance in the account is greater than the FDIC insurance coverage in the program, any excess funds will not be insured. Customers should read the Program Terms and Conditions carefully before depositing money into the program and for other important customer disclosures and information. To assure their FDIC coverage, customers should regularly review banks in which their funds have been deposited, and notify the sending bank immediately if the customer does not want to allocate funds to a particular bank or banks. CDARS and ICS are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Subject to terms, conditions and disclosures set forth in the agreements. Limits and customer eligibility criteria apply.
Whether you need to fund a construction project all at once, pay insurance premiums ahead of time or make improvements not covered by insurance, we have an HOA loan product that’s right for you, including:
- Construction Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- Emergency Lines of Credit
The types of projects we finance include:
- Deferred Maintenance Projects
- Common Area Improvements
- Construction Defect Repair
- Insurance Premium Financing
All offers of credit are subject to credit approval.
Comprehensive treasury management services for your Homeowners Association (HOA), Common Interest Development (CID) or Planned Unit Development (PUD). These services help you efficiently collect receivables, manage payables, monitor account activity and maximize investments—all to make your cash work harder for you.
- Online Banking2
- Remote Deposit3
- Automatic Account Reconciliation
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)4
- Assessment Payment Services
1. All offers of credit subject to approval. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Please contact a Relationship Manager for additional details that may apply based on products and services selected.
2. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.
3. A Business Checking account required. Other related fees may apply. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Funds deposited through Remote Deposit Capture will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
4. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
There are a handful of banks that represent themselves as HOA banks, but Alliance Association Bank does what they do better than anyone else because it is their true specialization.Chris Harrison, Chief Operating Officer & Partner, Goodwin Management, Inc., which currently manages more than 220 homeowner associations in Texas
With more than $50 billion in assets, Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) is one of the country’s top-performing banking companies. The company is again #1 best-performing of the 50 largest public U.S. banks in the new S&P Global Market Intelligence listing for 2020 and ranks high on the Forbes “Best Banks in America” list year after year. Its primary subsidiary, Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, helps business clients realize their ambitions with teams of experienced bankers who deliver superior service and a full spectrum of customized loan, deposit and treasury management capabilities. Business clients also benefit from a powerful array of specialized financial services that provide strong expertise and tailored solutions for a wide variety of industries and sectors. Most recently, the bank added to these capabilities with the acquisition of AmeriHome Mortgage, a leading national business-to-business mortgage platform. Serving clients across the country wherever business happens, Western Alliance Bank operates individual, full-service banking brands and has offices in key markets nationwide.