Features & Benefits
- Lowers the costs of processing, storing and reconciling manual checks.
- Reduces payroll costs and employee time, since employees automatically receive credit to their accounts, and avoid going to a bank to deposit checks.
- Lessens exposure to check fraud, since there are no lost or stolen checks, so there’s no need to stop payments on or reissue checks.
- Provides audit trail of payments, and more accurate cash flow forecasting.
Other Key Facts
- Payroll Direct Deposit, which electronically credits an employee’s checking or savings account.
- Making Federal and State tax payments, quickly and easily.
- Replacing paper checks issued to vendors with electronic payments, which can reduce administrative expenses and potential fraud.