Features & Benefits
- Partial account reconciliation provides information about the checks presented against your account, so items can be reviewed and compared.
- Full account reconciliation compares items presented for payment against the check issue data provided, then generates an exception report for reviewing and decisioning* items.
- Deposit reconciliation provides information to help track deposits.
- Reports are available online for viewing, printing and/or downloading. *With Positive Pay services
Other Key Facts
- You may be required to submit a sample of checks and/or deposit slips.
- Checks and deposit slips must meet printing specifications provided by the bank.