Business Online Banking
With this service, you get real-time account information reporting, so you can easily monitor your cash position and account activity. Benefits include:
- Ability to view bank statements online, much earlier than waiting for postal delivery
- Convenient, customizable dashboard and reporting, which puts you in control of the information you receive
- Choice of Basic or Enhanced Service
With the Western Alliance Bank Business Mobile Banking App for smartphones and tablets, you’ll be able to view your account balances, view and search transactions, transfer money between accounts, pay your bills, and find nearby branches and ATM’s.
Simplify fund consolidation and eliminate manual funds transfers, with these two liquidity management services. With Sweep Services you can move funds in and out of your accounts. Your business benefits from:
- Maximized interest earnings
- Less time spent manually managing funds and investments, since you use automated processes
- Reduced staff expenses
Our eStatements service reduces paper usage and provides additional benefits:
- Receive your statement faster
- Lower your exposure to fraud
- Help the environment
Zero Balance Accounts
Our convenient Zero Balance Accounts help you manage funds with ease:
- Eliminates the need to manually transfer funds between accounts to cover cash flow requirements.
- Incoming deposits are immediately moved to the account you designate.
- For outgoing disbursements, funds will be pulled from the account you've designated.
CD ROM Check Imaging
This information reporting service stores front and back images of all canceled checks on a CD ROM. It’s valuable if your company has multiple accounts and high check volumes. You benefit from:
- Large storage capacities
- Easily retrieve canceled check information
- Faster search capability when looking for a copy of a paid check