The Bridge Bank Approach
Our experienced team of Certified Treasury Professionals will engage with you in a deeply thorough, thoughtful process designed to determine the best combination of products, tools and services. Whatever custom solution we craft for your company, our top priority will be the safety and protection of your assets. Your Treasury Management Advisor will also regularly consult with you to ensure you’re using the most effective tools available to meet your unique needs.
- Payables Solutions
- Receivables Solutions
- Fraud Protection
- Yield Solutions
- Information Reporting Solutions
To ensure you're taking advantage of recent cutting-edge innovations, your advisor will analyze your vendor relationships and find smart solutions that are compatible with your accounting staff. Possible options include:
- ACH Processing1
- AP Automation
- Bill Pay
- Wire transfers2
- Commercial Credit Card3
- Positive Pay
- ACH Filtering
- Zero Balance Accounts
The Bridge Bank implementation team will then execute on the plan and train your team to ensure the solutions are as effective as possible.
1. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
2. Funds deposited through the Wire Origination Module will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined int eh Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
3. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval.
Through a collaborative effort with your team, your advisor will evaluate your operations and identify the most effective options for collecting receivables. Possible options include:
- Remote Deposit Capture1
- ACH Collections
- Merchant Services4
- Cash Vault
- Wire Transfers
The Bridge Bank implementation team will then execute on the plan and train your team to ensure the solutions are as effective as possible.
1. A Business Checking account required. Other related fees may apply. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees.Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Funds deposited through Remote Deposit Capture will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
2. Funds deposited through the Lockbox will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
3. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Other related fees may apply. ACH collections subject to approval and deposit account requirements. Merchant services are provided by Heartland in agreement with Western Alliance Bank.
4. Merchant Services are provided by Heartland® in agreement with Western Alliance Bank. Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding; funding may be delayed by Heartland’ Credit or Risk departments at any time. Heartland® is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. Heartland Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA; Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY for Visa and MasterCard transactions only. Heartland offers NFC enabled POS systems, but a POS upgrade is not necessary to enable merchant service payment processing.
Your advisor will conduct an in-depth analysis of your business and determine an effective solution to combat the substantial risks posed by cybercrime and check fraud. Possible options include:
- ACH Debit Block
- ACH Fraud Filter
- ACH Positive Pay1
- Check Positive Pay
- Reverse Positive Pay
Our team will help you determine which solutions are best for protecting the business of your organization.
1. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.View our Treasury Management Brochure
Be bold, venture wisely. It’s a phrase spoken often at Bridge Bank, and it’s particularly relevant when it comes to Yield Solutions. You’re looking for tools that provide the best yield for excess corporate cash. Yet we’re well aware that simply looking for the highest yield isn’t necessarily the wisest solution.
By working with you in a collaborative effort, your advisor will develop an effective plan to optimize yield while balancing your objective for safety and liquidity. Among the tools we use to do that are:
- Bridge Bank Money Market Account1
- Bridge Bank Certificates of Deposits
- Multi-tier sweep accounting2
- Investment services for excess cash3
Because business and economic environments are dynamic, periodic reviews are critical to maintaining effective and appropriate investment solutions. After implementing an initial excess cash strategy, your Treasury Management Advisor will meet with you periodically to make appropriate adjustments.
1. Withdrawal transaction limits apply. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening and the Schedule of Fees and Charges for additional information.
2. Each deposit account is eligible to deposit up to $250,000, or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) standard maximum deposit insurance amount (SMDIA), for each category of legal ownership per participating bank, as managed by a 3rd party program administrator. The total amount of FDIC insurance available for each deposit account is calculated by multiplying the SMDIA by the number of participating banks in the Program. There are currently more than 100 participating banks supporting the ability to offer a total amount of insurance of $25 million for sole owner accounts. If the balance in your account is greater than the FDIC insurance coverage in the program, any excess funds will not be insured, including balances you may hold directly or through other intermediaries including broker-dealers. To assure your FDIC coverage, please regularly review banks in which your funds have been deposited, and notify your bank immediately if you do not want to allocate funds to a particular bank or banks. See Program Terms and Conditions for additional information. This represents the current SMDIA for a deposit account owned by one person. Please visit www.fdic.gov for additional information on how deposit accounts are insured by the FDIC.
3. NOT FDIC Insured. NOT Bank Guaranteed. MAY Lose Value.
As your company grows, your need for information grows. You need timely and flexible methods to get the data you need on your cash position, cleared and pending transactions, loan balances and more. The ability to simplify account reconciliation by downloading data or even automate the transfer of data between the bank and your accounting platform becomes important.
Your advisor will help identify optimal information reporting solutions for your company, ensuring you have timely and flexible methods to get accurate data. Potential reporting tools include:
- eBanking Advanced Information Reporting
- Downloadable files in QuickBooks, BAI2 or other formats
- EDI reports for ACH transactions
- FTP file transfers
- Automated Data Exchange for multi-bank reporting
The Bridge Bank implementation team will then execute on the plan and train your team to ensure the solutions are as effective as possible.View our Treasury Management Brochure
Recent NewsBridge Bank Extends $2MM Credit Facility to Miva, Inc.Bridge Bank Extends Venture Term Loan to Deep Lens, Inc.Bridge Bank Expands Capital Finance Group with New Managing Director Timothy CarstensSan José State University Economic Summit Presented by Bridge Bank Goes VirtualBridge Bank Extends Credit Facility to YES LeasingBridge Bank Announces $240,000 Donation to Support Northern California Communities Impacted by COVID-19Bridge Bank Promotes Bill Wickline to Head of its Life Sciences GroupBridge Bank Extends $10MM Senior Loan to AuraBridge Bank's Life Sciences Group Expands in San Francisco Bay Area, Hires Derek ScalfBridge Bank Extends $4MM Credit Facility to H Code Media, Inc.
Recent InsightsLeaving LIBOR: 4 things to know about changing interest rate benchmarksRegional Intelligence Report Series: California OutlookRegional Intelligence Report Series: South Bay OutlookProtect Your Data: The Cybersecurity WebinarProtect Your Organization Against Data Breaches and Cybercrime ScamsFight Payment Fraud Within Your OrganizationSafeguard Your Business Against Bank FraudHow To Sidestep A Business Email Compromise ScamRegional Intelligence Report Series: The South Bay & Silicon ValleyRegional Intelligence Report Series: California Outlook
We wish everyone a safe and relaxing #LaborDay holiday weekend. REMINDER: In observance of Labor Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, September pic.twitter.com/09SIuoO7XGOur Technology Banking Group recently provided MIVA, an #ecommerce #software and service provider, with a credit facility. Read our press release to learn more: westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - 3 weeks 2 days ago #technologybanking pic.twitter.com/OUj49RdD5VOur Life Sciences Group is pleased to announce an upsized term loan for Fennec Pharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical company focused on the development of PEDMARK™ (a unique formulation of Sodium Thiosulfate) for the prevention of ototoxicity from cisplatin in pediatric patients. pic.twitter.com/zrH2JslA27Stay safe as you celebrate #IndependenceDay. REMINDER: In observance of Independence Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Friday, July 3.” pic.twitter.com/EFLG0KJ3u5Our Technology Banking Group is pleased to announce that they have recently provided a credit facility to aPriori Technologies, a leading provider of design for manufacturability and cost (#DFM/DTC) solutions. #computersoftware #technology #banking pic.twitter.com/PuTYcnKMttLast chance to join us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting economic discussions in the history of this long-standing event, featuring economist, Dr. Christopher Thornberg & SJ Deputy City Manager, Kim Walesh Register now! #sjsueconsummit event.on24.com/wcc/r/2316585/… - about 4 months 3 days ago pic.twitter.com/sqxWOiCvsZThis Memorial Day, we honor and remember those who lost their lives while serving our country. REMINDER: In observance of Memorial Day, our offices will be closed on Monday, May 25. pic.twitter.com/Ae97NsXsDaThere’s still time to join us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting economic discussions in the history of this long-standing event, featuring keynote speaker and noted economist, Dr. Christopher Thornberg. Register today! #sjsueconsummit event.on24.com/wcc/r/2316585/… - about 4 months 1 week ago pic.twitter.com/TWo0MiGjijJoin us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting economic discussions in the history of this long-standing event, featuring keynote speaker and noted economist, Dr. Christopher Thornberg. Register today! #sjsueconsummit event.on24.com/wcc/r/2316585/… - about 4 months 1 week ago pic.twitter.com/pdtYAF2XrDBridge Bank’s #LifeSciences Group is proud to partner with iCAD, a global #medical #technology leader providing #innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions. bridgebank.com/lifesciences - about 4 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/oPIrnYlOTjCongratulations, @ArcturusRx on your big announcement and the accomplishments you and your team are achieving as you work on a vaccine for COVID-19. #COVID19 #coronavirus #vaccines #LifeSciences ir.arcturusrx.com/news-releases/… - about 5 months 2 weeks agoOur #LifeSciences team is proud to provide Valencell, a company that transforms the science of wearable #biometrics to enable impactful #health outcomes, with the creative #bankingsolutions they needed. pic.twitter.com/XCmNJpaVuvOrganizations of any size are at risk of data breaches or other types of #cybercrime, but you can defend yourself against #fraud by knowing the dangers and implementing best practices whether you’re #WFH or the office. #fraudawareness #cybersecurity westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 5 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/bzKAaLYRGPLearn more about the several key initiatives we’re focused on right now. #WeAreInThisTogether #covid19 #CoronaVirus westernalliancebancorporation.com/~/media/pdfs/b… - about 5 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/ssOjI7DGnXCybercriminals are using concerns about COVID-19 to perpetrate scams – learn how to defend your organization against these scams and best practices to keep your business safe. #fraudawareness #cybersecurity #fraud #cybercrime #fraudprevention #WFH westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 5 months 4 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/kZo07GPhVvBridge Bank is a proud sponsor of #FVCC2020, Florida’s largest statewide #VentureCapital Conference. pic.twitter.com/9l2lOPceVROur #LifeSciences Group helped @alluriontech create a customized #financialsolution to support their rapid growth. Allurion Technologies is a #medicaldevice company and creator of the Elipse™ Balloon, a breakthrough product in weight-loss technology. pic.twitter.com/OS96djwOA8Our Life Sciences Group welcomes Derek Scalf. Also, find out how to meet with our entire team during #JPM2020 westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 8 months 3 weeks agoWe wish you peace, joy, and prosperity in the new year! #happynewyear2020 NOTICE: All Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Wednesday, January 1st in observance of New Year's Day. pic.twitter.com/B8efpD0GlQREMINDER: In observance of Christmas Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed beginning at 3 pm on Christmas Eve and remain closed through Christmas Day. pic.twitter.com/TIP2gGLliHOur Southern California Capital Finance Group is proud to announce their most recent relationship with H Code Media, Inc., the leading technology platform offering a full suite of integrated marketing and media solutions for the U.S. Hispanic market. pic.twitter.com/n9NyyS7odbBridge Bank extends $4MM credit facility to H Code Media, Inc., the leading technology platform offering a full suite of integrated marketing and media solutions for the U.S. Hispanic market. westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 9 months 2 weeks agoWe honor all of the men and women who have served. Thank you. #VeteransDay pic.twitter.com/EpGp17Q39kThankfully #technology works its magic on our electronic devices. We wish you the best of luck changing the clock on your microwave! #daylightsavings pic.twitter.com/9VVKbEyeYgOur Technology Banking Group is proud to announce their most recent deal with Zipari, a growth-stage #technologycompany that offers the first and only consumer experience platform built specifically for #healthinsurance. pic.twitter.com/ImSLIn2TW5Bridge Bank Extends $10MM Growth Capital Term Loan to Zipari prnewswire.com/news-releases/… - about 11 months 3 days agoWe wish everyone a fun and relaxing #LaborDay holiday weekend. REMINDER: In observance of Labor Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, September 2nd. pic.twitter.com/OscfoI61Q4Our Life Sciences group is pleased to announce that Innovative Health has upsized their credit facility to $9MM. Innovative Health is committed to helping #healthcare realize the potential of medical device #reprocessing, enabling hospitals to provide better care through savings. pic.twitter.com/bMFiLdLyyMHappy birthday, #America! Your friends at Bridge Bank wish everyone a safe and joyous celebration. REMINDER: In observance of #IndependenceDay2019, our offices will be closed on Thursday, July 4. pic.twitter.com/twQjmCVei1We would like to congratulate our client, @KIXEYE , on their recent acquisition by Stillfront. Kixeye is a leading gaming developer that makes games for gamers by gamers. Their hit titles include Battle Pirates, War Commander, and VEGA Conflict. pic.twitter.com/9RpoQ7zL13This Memorial Day, we honor and remember those who lost their lives while serving our country. REMINDER: In observance of Memorial Day, our offices will be closed on Monday, May 27. pic.twitter.com/QNA7r5hpv4We are beaming with pride in recognizing this amazing accomplishment of our client, Jessie Wooley-Wilson, CEO of @DreamBox_Learn. Congratulations, @jessieww, on winning the Big Tech CEO of the Year Award at the 2019 GeekWire Awards! #DreamBox youtu.be/WRHuuyPSAfg - about 1 year 4 months agoOur Technology banking group is pleased to announce their latest banking relationship with Touch of Modern, the leading e-commerce app for men to discover cutting edge products, and named one of the 500 fastest growing companies in America by the Inc. 5000 two years in a row. pic.twitter.com/4HfbJVYJaZOur technology banking group is pleased to announce their latest client relationship with @humanyze, a company that has used breakthroughs in #datascience, #AI, and #machinelearning and built organizational metrics and an analytics software platform for global 1000 companies. pic.twitter.com/zayjjFTcX3