The Bridge Bank Approach
Our experienced team of Certified Treasury Professionals will engage with you in a deeply thorough, thoughtful process designed to determine the best combination of products, tools and services. Whatever custom solution we craft for your company, our top priority will be the safety and protection of your assets. Your Treasury Management Advisor will also regularly consult with you to ensure you’re using the most effective tools available to meet your unique needs.
- Payables Solutions
- Receivables Solutions
- Fraud Protection
- Yield Solutions
- Information Reporting Solutions
To ensure you're taking advantage of recent cutting-edge innovations, your advisor will analyze your vendor relationships and find smart solutions that are compatible with your accounting staff. Possible options include:
- ACH Processing1
- AP Automation
- Bill Pay
- Wire transfers2
- Commercial Credit Card3
- Positive Pay
- ACH Filtering
- Zero Balance Accounts
The Bridge Bank implementation team will then execute on the plan and train your team to ensure the solutions are as effective as possible.
1. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
2. Funds deposited through the Wire Origination Module will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined int eh Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
3. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval.
Through a collaborative effort with your team, your advisor will evaluate your operations and identify the most effective options for collecting receivables. Possible options include:
- Remote Deposit Capture1
- ACH Collections
- Merchant Services4
- Cash Vault
- Wire Transfers
The Bridge Bank implementation team will then execute on the plan and train your team to ensure the solutions are as effective as possible.
1. A Business Checking account required. Other related fees may apply. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees.Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Funds deposited through Remote Deposit Capture will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
2. Funds deposited through the Lockbox will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
3. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Other related fees may apply. ACH collections subject to approval and deposit account requirements. Merchant services are provided by Heartland in agreement with Western Alliance Bank.
4. Merchant Services are provided by Heartland® in agreement with Western Alliance Bank. Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding; funding may be delayed by Heartland’ Credit or Risk departments at any time. Heartland® is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. Heartland Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA; Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY for Visa and MasterCard transactions only. Heartland offers NFC enabled POS systems, but a POS upgrade is not necessary to enable merchant service payment processing.
Your advisor will conduct an in-depth analysis of your business and determine an effective solution to combat the substantial risks posed by cybercrime and check fraud. Possible options include:
- ACH Debit Block
- ACH Positive Pay1
- Check Positive Pay
- Reverse Positive Pay
Our team will help you determine which solutions are best for protecting the business of your organization.
1. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.View our Treasury Management Brochure
Be bold, venture wisely. It’s a phrase spoken often at Bridge Bank, and it’s particularly relevant when it comes to Yield Solutions. You’re looking for tools that provide the best yield for excess corporate cash. Yet we’re well aware that simply looking for the highest yield isn’t necessarily the wisest solution.
By working with you in a collaborative effort, your advisor will develop an effective plan to optimize yield while balancing your objective for safety and liquidity. Among the tools we use to do that are:
- Bridge Bank Money Market Account1
- Bridge Bank Certificates of Deposits
- Multi-tier sweep accounting2
- Investment services for excess cash3
Because business and economic environments are dynamic, periodic reviews are critical to maintaining effective and appropriate investment solutions. After implementing an initial excess cash strategy, your Treasury Management Advisor will meet with you periodically to make appropriate adjustments.
1. Withdrawal transaction limits apply. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening and the Schedule of Fees and Charges for additional information.
2. Each deposit account is eligible to deposit up to $250,000, or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) standard maximum deposit insurance amount (SMDIA), for each category of legal ownership per participating bank, as managed by a 3rd party program administrator. The total amount of FDIC insurance available for each deposit account is calculated by multiplying the SMDIA by the number of participating banks in the Program. There are currently more than 100 participating banks supporting the ability to offer a total amount of insurance of $25 million for sole owner accounts. If the balance in your account is greater than the FDIC insurance coverage in the program, any excess funds will not be insured, including balances you may hold directly or through other intermediaries including broker-dealers. To assure your FDIC coverage, please regularly review banks in which your funds have been deposited, and notify your bank immediately if you do not want to allocate funds to a particular bank or banks. See Program Terms and Conditions for additional information. This represents the current SMDIA for a deposit account owned by one person. Please visit www.fdic.gov for additional information on how deposit accounts are insured by the FDIC.
3. NOT FDIC Insured. NOT Bank Guaranteed. MAY Lose Value.
As your company grows, your need for information grows. You need timely and flexible methods to get the data you need on your cash position, cleared and pending transactions, loan balances and more. The ability to simplify account reconciliation by downloading data or even automate the transfer of data between the bank and your accounting platform becomes important.
Your advisor will help identify optimal information reporting solutions for your company, ensuring you have timely and flexible methods to get accurate data. Potential reporting tools include:
- eBanking Advanced Information Reporting
- Downloadable files in QuickBooks, BAI2 or other formats
- EDI reports for ACH transactions
- FTP file transfers
- Automated Data Exchange for multi-bank reporting
The Bridge Bank implementation team will then execute on the plan and train your team to ensure the solutions are as effective as possible.View our Treasury Management Brochure
Recent NewsBridge Bank Closes on $25,000,000 Credit Facility for Targeted Lease CapitalBridge Bank Extends $15,000,000 Growth Capital Term Loan to ExamityBridge Bank's Business Escrow Services Group Launches New Paying Agent PlatformBridge Bank Extends $12,000,000 Credit Facility to EllevationAlex Tsarnas Joins Bridge Bank Team to Lead Its Newly Established Banking Group, Business Escrow ServicesBridge Bank Expands Capital Finance Group Adding Several New PositionsBridge Bank Extends $25,000,000 Credit Facility to Health-AdeCloudBolt Announces $35 Million in Series B FundingBridge Bank Hires Tech Banker Jon Berry, Builds on Growth Momentum in AustinBridge Bank Expands Equity Fund Resources Group Hires Dragomir Sipovic, Vice President
Recent InsightsExperts Point to “Exiting the Tunnel” in Western Alliance Bank’s National Economic Intelligence ReportPNW's VC Ecosystem Posts a Record $5.4B in Value for 2020C-PACE: Non-Traditional Funding Options Helps Owners, Developers Go GreenerNational Economic Intelligence Report Provides Glimpse into Post-Pandemic EconomyAnalyzing life sciences VC activity's main hot spotsAustin's VC Ecosystem Tops $2 Billion in Value for Third Year RunningNew York Sees Second-Highest Annual Exit Value at Nearly $37 BillionCytoSorbents Delivers Technology to Calm the StormMasterClass Streams Inspiration When It's Needed MostLeaving LIBOR: 4 things to know about changing interest rate benchmarks
Join us and PitchBook, along with our special guests to discover key top-level trends that have defined #VC deal-making in #Chicago. RSVP now and receive a free download of our report Markets to Watch: Chicago with data provided by PitchBook. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - yesterday pic.twitter.com/l0HaqoXNoGThe VC ecosystem in #Chicago generated record funding and exit activity during the pandemic. Join our panel of experts on Tuesday, June 22 when they discuss and analyze the #venturecapital trends responsible for this activity. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - 3 days pic.twitter.com/x4kQdT1O5dJoin us for Markets to Watch: #Chicago and discover how funding for the regions SaaS #startups rode venture investor enthusiasm posting $674 million in aggregate deal value. RSVP today and receive a free copy of our report with data provided by PitchBook. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - 5 days pic.twitter.com/5jfmJzpgMxLearn what’s behind the momentum in #Chicago #venturecapital activity as our panel of experts unpack the top trends in the region. RSVP today and receive a free download of our report Markets to Watch: Chicago with data provided by PitchBook. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - 7 days pic.twitter.com/ATuhmDVuQLOur Technology Banking Group is proud to partner with Fluxx, the cloud platform used by world-class foundations and nonprofits to intelligently automate workflows, ensure compliance, improve operations and drive impact. pic.twitter.com/6wUsqMJnwyIn observance of Memorial Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, May 31. pic.twitter.com/OPRe4C8wH6Join us and PitchBook, along with special guest Voyager Capital, tomorrow morning to discover key top-level trends that have defined VC deal-making in the Pacific Northwest. RSVP now to attend this virtual event. bit.ly/3odHXY4 - 4 weeks 1 day ago #pnw #venturecapital #virtualevent pic.twitter.com/aJsyVW4XFiKey top-level trends that have defined VC deal-making in the Pacific Northwest over the past several years can be found in our recently released report, Markets to Watch: Pacific Northwest. Download it now to learn more. bit.ly/2R6cYkB - about 1 month ago #pnw #venturecapital pic.twitter.com/39v4LukI5zJoin us virtually for Markets to Watch: Pacific Northwest to discover how the PNW’s reputation for innovation has helped fresh capital flow into the VC ecosystem with commitments to new investment funds. RSVP today to attend and learn more. bit.ly/3odHXY4 - about 1 month 2 days ago pic.twitter.com/hoFdrqjYBcFunding for leading database software and cloudtech & DevOps segments bounced back in 2020, in the PNW, posting gains on deal count and aggregate deal value. Download our report, Markets to Watch: Pacific Northwest to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/2R6cYkB - about 1 month 4 days ago pic.twitter.com/OcWPQUF5QEOn May 19, our panel of experts will provide analysis and key insights into the VC ecosystem of the Pacific Northwest, which posted a record $5.4 billion in value for 2020. RSVP now to attend this informative, virtual event. bit.ly/3odHXY4 - about 1 month 5 days ago #pnw #venturecapitalThe Pacific Northwest’s VC ecosystem posted a record $5.4 billion in value for 2020. Download our report, Markets to Watch: Pacific Northwest to learn more and read the analysis. info.bridgebank.com/markets-to-wat… - about 1 month 6 days ago pic.twitter.com/HTrfF4UWCoWe would like to extend our congratulations to our client, Securly, for their recent acquisition by Golden Gate Capital. Comprised of parents, educators and technologists, Securly is the first and only provider of enterprise security for K-12 schools since 2013. pic.twitter.com/OoRHNh5coQOur Boston-based Technology Banking Group recently provided a growth capital term loan to Examity, a technology company concentrating in the online proctoring market. Read our press release to learn more. bit.ly/3eWeu0g - about 1 month 1 week agoLearn how liquidity surges are fueling reinvestment into life sciences ecosystems by downloading a complimentary copy of our report Life Sciences Markets to Watch. The report also contains analysis of trends in valuations and financing sizes and their implications. pic.twitter.com/mWrsT22dBZFind out how CytoSorbents delivered technology to calm the storm during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read more here: bit.ly/3e6F1su - about 1 month 2 weeks ago #lifesciences #bridgebank #cytosorbentsJoin us for Life Sciences Markets to Watch and discover how likely venture investment in life sciences will continue at a rapid pace with strong liquidity and rates of funding. bit.ly/3dwyk2C - about 1 month 2 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/0BFseH6AZrThe three major life sciences hubs in the U.S. set a record in venture capital invested in 2020. Download our complimentary report, Life Sciences Markets to Watch, to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/3gnq7Q9 - about 1 month 2 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/jtO8XiJOa7CytoSorbents is celebrating five years as a Bridge Bank client. Read more at bit.ly/3n26LBA - about 1 month 3 weeks ago #lifesciences #bridgebank #cytosorbentsOn May 5, our panel of experts will provide analysis and key insights into the three major life sciences ecosystems in the U.S., which set a record in venture capital invested in 2020. RSVP now to attend this virtual event. bit.ly/3dwyk2C - about 1 month 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/L2LpL5ooZuWith strong liquidity and rates of funding, it is likely that venture investment in the space will continue at a rapid pace. Download our complimentary report, Life Sciences Markets to Watch, to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/3gnq7Q9 - about 1 month 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/iH1LMoypkaOur #LifeSciences Group recently provided a term loan to Adarza Biosystems, developer of the ZIVA platform, a next-generation biomarker discovery and therapeutic research tool. pic.twitter.com/CR160SrQKbAustin’s VC ecosystem topped $2 billion in value for the third year running in 2020. Download our report, Markets to Watch: Austin, TX, to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/3sGCwly - about 2 months 4 days ago #Austin #venturecapital pic.twitter.com/75Kk4auvZdJoin us for Markets to Watch: Austin, TX to discover how the Austin VC ecosystem still secured a record $2.3 billion in aggregate value thanks in no small part to the its resilient enterprise tech sector. RSVP by clicking the link: bit.ly/3rzsUaZ - about 2 months 5 days ago pic.twitter.com/Ml7OkIKMS2Key top-level trends that defined VC deal-making in Austin last year can be found in our report, Markets to Watch: Austin, TX. The report also contains analysis of Austin’s banner year for exit value creation. Download it now: bit.ly/3sGCwly - about 2 months 7 days ago pic.twitter.com/ZQzJ6GiCtwJoin us and PitchBook, along with special guest Silverton Partners to discover key top-level trends that have defined VC deal-making in Austin. RSVP by clicking this link bit.ly/3rzsUaZ - about 2 months 1 week ago pic.twitter.com/M3ithiqhjjOn April 14, our panel of experts will provide analysis and key insights into Austin’s VC ecosystem, which topped $2 billion in value for the third year running. RSVP now to attend this informative event. bit.ly/3rzsUaZ - about 2 months 1 week ago #Austin #venturecapital #technology #innovation pic.twitter.com/gzRc4qJELoAustin’s VC ecosystem topped $2 billion in value for the third year running in 2020. Download our report, Markets to Watch: Austin, TX, to learn more and read the analysis. bit.ly/3sGCwly - about 2 months 2 weeks ago #Austin #venturecapital pic.twitter.com/ltpq7r20P8Join us for Markets to Watch: Austin, TX to discover how the Austin VC ecosystem still secured a record $2.3 billion in aggregate value thanks in no small part to the its resilient enterprise tech sector. RSVP by clicking the link: bit.ly/3rzsUaZ - about 2 months 2 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/ztR0lKmyzEOur Technology Banking Group recently provided a venture debt facility and working capital line of credit to Step. To learn more, read their recent press release. step.com/press/step-sur… - about 3 months 1 week ago #bridgebank #step #fintech pic.twitter.com/MzAtQGOTu9We are pleased to announce that we have launched Bridge Bank Gateway, a new digital paying agent platform that simplifies and accelerates complex M&A transactions. Read our recent press release to learn more. westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 3 months 2 weeks agoWe would like to welcome Alex Tsarnas to the Bridge Bank team. Alex will be leading our newly established banking group, Business Escrow Services. Read our press release to learn more. westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 3 months 3 weeks ago #mergersacquistions #privateequity #bridgebankIn observance of Presidents' Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, February 15. #PresidentsDay pic.twitter.com/6eMQQeNJipOur team of asset-based lending professionals is growing! Read more about it here: westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 4 months 5 days ago #assetbasedlending #bridgebankOur Life Sciences Group recently provided a Term Loan to Bolder Surgical, a medical device company focused on commercializing mini-laparoscopic surgical devices aimed at improving and enabling laparoscopic procedures for pediatric patients. #lifesciences #medicaldevices pic.twitter.com/hKgRzmVhaZ“Not everybody can be famous but everybody can be great because greatness is determined by service… You only need a heart full of grace and a soul generated by love.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. In observance of MLK Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Mon. 1/18. #MLK pic.twitter.com/rBAo4INJXBOur Technology Banking group recently provided a growth capital term loan to Funraise, a software company that provides a state-of-the-art fundraising platform, saving nonprofit organizations time and resources spent on data management. pic.twitter.com/StETyssfLe