The Bridge Bank Approach
Our experienced team of Certified Treasury Professionals will engage with you in a deeply thorough, thoughtful process designed to determine the best combination of products, tools and services. Whatever custom solution we craft for your company, our top priority will be the safety and protection of your assets. Your Treasury Management Advisor will also regularly consult with you to ensure you’re using the most effective tools available to meet your unique needs.
- Payables Solutions
- Receivables Solutions
- Fraud Protection
- Yield Solutions
- Information Reporting Solutions
To ensure you're taking advantage of recent cutting-edge innovations, your advisor will analyze your vendor relationships and find smart solutions that are compatible with your accounting staff. Possible options include:
- ACH Processing1
- AP Automation
- Bill Pay
- Wire transfers2
- Commercial Credit Card3
- Positive Pay
- ACH Filtering
- Zero Balance Accounts
The Bridge Bank implementation team will then execute on the plan and train your team to ensure the solutions are as effective as possible.
1. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
2. Funds deposited through the Wire Origination Module will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined int eh Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
3. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval.
Through a collaborative effort with your team, your advisor will evaluate your operations and identify the most effective options for collecting receivables. Possible options include:
- Remote Deposit Capture1
- ACH Collections
- Merchant Services4
- Cash Vault
- Wire Transfers
The Bridge Bank implementation team will then execute on the plan and train your team to ensure the solutions are as effective as possible.
1. A Business Checking account required. Other related fees may apply. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees.Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Funds deposited through Remote Deposit Capture will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
2. Funds deposited through the Lockbox will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
3. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information. Other related fees may apply. ACH collections subject to approval and deposit account requirements. Merchant services are provided by Heartland in agreement with Western Alliance Bank.
4. Merchant Services are provided by Heartland® in agreement with Western Alliance Bank. Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding; funding may be delayed by Heartland’ Credit or Risk departments at any time. Heartland® is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. Heartland Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA; Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY for Visa and MasterCard transactions only. Heartland offers NFC enabled POS systems, but a POS upgrade is not necessary to enable merchant service payment processing.
Your advisor will conduct an in-depth analysis of your business and determine an effective solution to combat the substantial risks posed by cybercrime and check fraud. Possible options include:
- ACH Debit Block
- ACH Fraud Filter
- ACH Positive Pay1
- Check Positive Pay
- Reverse Positive Pay
Our team will help you determine which solutions are best for protecting the business of your organization.
1. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.View our Treasury Management Brochure
Be bold, venture wisely. It’s a phrase spoken often at Bridge Bank, and it’s particularly relevant when it comes to Yield Solutions. You’re looking for tools that provide the best yield for excess corporate cash. Yet we’re well aware that simply looking for the highest yield isn’t necessarily the wisest solution.
By working with you in a collaborative effort, your advisor will develop an effective plan to optimize yield while balancing your objective for safety and liquidity. Among the tools we use to do that are:
- Bridge Bank Money Market Account1
- Bridge Bank Certificates of Deposits
- Multi-tier sweep accounting2
- Investment services for excess cash3
Because business and economic environments are dynamic, periodic reviews are critical to maintaining effective and appropriate investment solutions. After implementing an initial excess cash strategy, your Treasury Management Advisor will meet with you periodically to make appropriate adjustments.
1. Withdrawal transaction limits apply. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening and the Schedule of Fees and Charges for additional information.
2. Each deposit account is eligible to deposit up to $250,000, or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) standard maximum deposit insurance amount (SMDIA), for each category of legal ownership per participating bank, as managed by a 3rd party program administrator. The total amount of FDIC insurance available for each deposit account is calculated by multiplying the SMDIA by the number of participating banks in the Program. There are currently more than 100 participating banks supporting the ability to offer a total amount of insurance of $25 million for sole owner accounts. If the balance in your account is greater than the FDIC insurance coverage in the program, any excess funds will not be insured, including balances you may hold directly or through other intermediaries including broker-dealers. To assure your FDIC coverage, please regularly review banks in which your funds have been deposited, and notify your bank immediately if you do not want to allocate funds to a particular bank or banks. See Program Terms and Conditions for additional information. This represents the current SMDIA for a deposit account owned by one person. Please visit www.fdic.gov for additional information on how deposit accounts are insured by the FDIC.
3. NOT FDIC Insured. NOT Bank Guaranteed. MAY Lose Value.
As your company grows, your need for information grows. You need timely and flexible methods to get the data you need on your cash position, cleared and pending transactions, loan balances and more. The ability to simplify account reconciliation by downloading data or even automate the transfer of data between the bank and your accounting platform becomes important.
Your advisor will help identify optimal information reporting solutions for your company, ensuring you have timely and flexible methods to get accurate data. Potential reporting tools include:
- eBanking Advanced Information Reporting
- Downloadable files in QuickBooks, BAI2 or other formats
- EDI reports for ACH transactions
- FTP file transfers
- Automated Data Exchange for multi-bank reporting
The Bridge Bank implementation team will then execute on the plan and train your team to ensure the solutions are as effective as possible.View our Treasury Management Brochure
Recent NewsBridge Bank's Business Escrow Services Group Launches New Paying Agent PlatformBridge Bank Extends $12,000,000 Credit Facility to EllevationAlex Tsarnas Joins Bridge Bank Team to Lead Its Newly Established Banking Group, Business Escrow ServicesBridge Bank Expands Capital Finance Group Adding Several New PositionsBridge Bank Extends $25,000,000 Credit Facility to Health-AdeCloudBolt Announces $35 Million in Series B FundingBridge Bank Hires Tech Banker Jon Berry, Builds on Growth Momentum in AustinBridge Bank Expands Equity Fund Resources Group Hires Dragomir Sipovic, Vice PresidentBridge Bank Extends $2MM Credit Facility to Miva, Inc.Bridge Bank Extends Venture Term Loan to Deep Lens, Inc.
Recent InsightsCytoSorbents Delivers Technology to Calm the StormMasterClass Streams Inspiration When It's Needed MostLeaving LIBOR: 4 things to know about changing interest rate benchmarksRegional Intelligence Report Series: California OutlookRegional Intelligence Report Series: South Bay OutlookProtect Your Data: The Cybersecurity WebinarProtect Your Organization Against Data Breaches and Cybercrime ScamsFight Payment Fraud Within Your OrganizationSafeguard Your Business Against Bank FraudHow To Sidestep A Business Email Compromise Scam
Our Technology Banking Group recently provided a venture debt facility and working capital line of credit to Step. To learn more, read their recent press release. step.com/press/step-sur… - yesterday #bridgebank #step #fintech pic.twitter.com/MzAtQGOTu9We are pleased to announce that we have launched Bridge Bank Gateway, a new digital paying agent platform that simplifies and accelerates complex M&A transactions. Read our recent press release to learn more. westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - 2 daysWe would like to welcome Alex Tsarnas to the Bridge Bank team. Alex will be leading our newly established banking group, Business Escrow Services. Read our press release to learn more. westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - 1 week 4 days ago #mergersacquistions #privateequity #bridgebankIn observance of Presidents' Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, February 15. #PresidentsDay pic.twitter.com/6eMQQeNJipOur team of asset-based lending professionals is growing! Read more about it here: westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - 3 weeks 2 days ago #assetbasedlending #bridgebankOur Life Sciences Group recently provided a Term Loan to Bolder Surgical, a medical device company focused on commercializing mini-laparoscopic surgical devices aimed at improving and enabling laparoscopic procedures for pediatric patients. #lifesciences #medicaldevices pic.twitter.com/hKgRzmVhaZ“Not everybody can be famous but everybody can be great because greatness is determined by service… You only need a heart full of grace and a soul generated by love.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. In observance of MLK Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Mon. 1/18. #MLK pic.twitter.com/rBAo4INJXBOur Technology Banking group recently provided a growth capital term loan to Funraise, a software company that provides a state-of-the-art fundraising platform, saving nonprofit organizations time and resources spent on data management. pic.twitter.com/StETyssfLeOur #Technology Banking group recently provided a credit facility to @DrinkHealthAde, an organic beverage company. To learn more details, read our press release. westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 3 months 5 days ago pic.twitter.com/0eWWI16N08Our Technology Banking Group at Bridge Bank recently provided a credit facility to CloudBolt Software, an enterprise leader in cloud management and integration solutions. Visit westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 3 months 2 weeks ago to learn more details. pic.twitter.com/8fzjGbAL6BWe honor all of the veterans who have served our country. Thank you. #HappyVeteransDay REMINDER: In observance of Veterans Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Wednesday, November 11. pic.twitter.com/IfoGP8ecCAWe would like to welcome Jon Berry to the Bridge Bank team! Jon supports our Technology Banking group and will be based in Austin. Read our press release to learn more. #technology #banking #Austin #Texas westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 3 months 3 weeks agoIn observance of Columbus Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, October 12. pic.twitter.com/BtX52D5RTPWe wish everyone a safe and relaxing #LaborDay holiday weekend. REMINDER: In observance of Labor Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Monday, September pic.twitter.com/09SIuoO7XGOur Technology Banking Group recently provided MIVA, an #ecommerce #software and service provider, with a credit facility. Read our press release to learn more: westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 6 months 4 days ago #technologybanking pic.twitter.com/OUj49RdD5VOur Life Sciences Group is pleased to announce an upsized term loan for Fennec Pharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical company focused on the development of PEDMARK™ (a unique formulation of Sodium Thiosulfate) for the prevention of ototoxicity from cisplatin in pediatric patients. pic.twitter.com/zrH2JslA27Stay safe as you celebrate #IndependenceDay. REMINDER: In observance of Independence Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Friday, July 3.” pic.twitter.com/EFLG0KJ3u5Our Technology Banking Group is pleased to announce that they have recently provided a credit facility to aPriori Technologies, a leading provider of design for manufacturability and cost (#DFM/DTC) solutions. #computersoftware #technology #banking pic.twitter.com/PuTYcnKMttLast chance to join us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting economic discussions in the history of this long-standing event, featuring economist, Dr. Christopher Thornberg & SJ Deputy City Manager, Kim Walesh Register now! #sjsueconsummit event.on24.com/wcc/r/2316585/… - about 9 months 2 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/sqxWOiCvsZThis Memorial Day, we honor and remember those who lost their lives while serving our country. REMINDER: In observance of Memorial Day, our offices will be closed on Monday, May 25. pic.twitter.com/Ae97NsXsDaThere’s still time to join us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting economic discussions in the history of this long-standing event, featuring keynote speaker and noted economist, Dr. Christopher Thornberg. Register today! #sjsueconsummit event.on24.com/wcc/r/2316585/… - about 9 months 2 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/TWo0MiGjijJoin us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting economic discussions in the history of this long-standing event, featuring keynote speaker and noted economist, Dr. Christopher Thornberg. Register today! #sjsueconsummit event.on24.com/wcc/r/2316585/… - about 9 months 3 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/pdtYAF2XrDBridge Bank’s #LifeSciences Group is proud to partner with iCAD, a global #medical #technology leader providing #innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions. bridgebank.com/lifesciences - about 10 months 2 days ago pic.twitter.com/oPIrnYlOTjCongratulations, @ArcturusRx on your big announcement and the accomplishments you and your team are achieving as you work on a vaccine for COVID-19. #COVID19 #coronavirus #vaccines #LifeSciences ir.arcturusrx.com/news-releases/… - about 10 months 3 weeks agoOur #LifeSciences team is proud to provide Valencell, a company that transforms the science of wearable #biometrics to enable impactful #health outcomes, with the creative #bankingsolutions they needed. pic.twitter.com/XCmNJpaVuvOrganizations of any size are at risk of data breaches or other types of #cybercrime, but you can defend yourself against #fraud by knowing the dangers and implementing best practices whether you’re #WFH or the office. #fraudawareness #cybersecurity westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 11 months 3 days ago pic.twitter.com/bzKAaLYRGPLearn more about the several key initiatives we’re focused on right now. #WeAreInThisTogether #covid19 #CoronaVirus westernalliancebancorporation.com/~/media/pdfs/b… - about 11 months 7 days ago pic.twitter.com/ssOjI7DGnXCybercriminals are using concerns about COVID-19 to perpetrate scams – learn how to defend your organization against these scams and best practices to keep your business safe. #fraudawareness #cybersecurity #fraud #cybercrime #fraudprevention #WFH westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 11 months 1 week ago pic.twitter.com/kZo07GPhVvBridge Bank is a proud sponsor of #FVCC2020, Florida’s largest statewide #VentureCapital Conference. pic.twitter.com/9l2lOPceVROur #LifeSciences Group helped @alluriontech create a customized #financialsolution to support their rapid growth. Allurion Technologies is a #medicaldevice company and creator of the Elipse™ Balloon, a breakthrough product in weight-loss technology. pic.twitter.com/OS96djwOA8Our Life Sciences Group welcomes Derek Scalf. Also, find out how to meet with our entire team during #JPM2020 westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 1 year 1 month agoWe wish you peace, joy, and prosperity in the new year! #happynewyear2020 NOTICE: All Bridge Bank offices will be closed on Wednesday, January 1st in observance of New Year's Day. pic.twitter.com/B8efpD0GlQREMINDER: In observance of Christmas Day, all Bridge Bank offices will be closed beginning at 3 pm on Christmas Eve and remain closed through Christmas Day. pic.twitter.com/TIP2gGLliHOur Southern California Capital Finance Group is proud to announce their most recent relationship with H Code Media, Inc., the leading technology platform offering a full suite of integrated marketing and media solutions for the U.S. Hispanic market. pic.twitter.com/n9NyyS7odbBridge Bank extends $4MM credit facility to H Code Media, Inc., the leading technology platform offering a full suite of integrated marketing and media solutions for the U.S. Hispanic market. westernalliancebancorporation.com/bridge-bank-ho… - about 1 year 2 months agoWe honor all of the men and women who have served. Thank you. #VeteransDay pic.twitter.com/EpGp17Q39kThankfully #technology works its magic on our electronic devices. We wish you the best of luck changing the clock on your microwave! #daylightsavings pic.twitter.com/9VVKbEyeYg