Features & Benefits
- Partial account reconciliation provides information about the checks presented against your account, so items can be reviewed and compared.
- Full account reconciliation compares items presented for payment against the check issue data provided, then generates an exception report for reviewing and decisioning* items.
- Deposit reconciliation provides information to help track deposits.
- Reports are available online for viewing, printing and/or downloading.
* With Positive Pay services. Positive Pay requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
Other Key Facts
- You may be required to submit a sample of checks and/or deposit slips.
- Checks and deposit slips must meet printing specifications provided by the bank.