Your Prescription for Success
Our highly experienced bankers know that balancing patient needs with rising healthcare costs, inefficient claims processes, and changing insurance plans creates as many opportunities as it does challenges. As your banking resource, we’ll take care of your banking, so you can take care of your patients and what’s next for your business.
Business Loans & Credit*
- Commercial Real Estate Lending: Expert real estate financing tools for acquiring or building medical offices. Learn More
- Lines of Credit: Access to a set amount of funds that can be used and repaid as needed. Learn more
- Asset-based lending: Lending structures for healthcare organizations with capital-intensive balance sheets that are looking to maximize financing flexibility.
- SBA 504 loans: Loans for fixed assets including buildings and equipment for practices with less than $15 million in gross annual revenues. Learn more
- Commercial credit cards: Sophisticated 24/7 online management capabilities deliver administrative efficiencies as a purchasing card. LEARN MORE
- Term loans: Tailored financing to complete an acquisition, expansion or partner buy-in, finance new equipment or meet other long-term business needs.
*All offers of credit are subject to credit approval.learn more about business loans & credit
- Streamline equipment finance
- Finance upgrades and expansion through CAPEX lines of credit
- Keep debt/equity ratios low through off-balance-sheet financing
- Explore TRAC, Capital and Operating leases
Checking and Savings
- Simplify banking fees for checking for private practices
- Optimize transactions for better cash management
- Leverage technology for easy deposits
- Better manage revenue cycles
- Accelerate collections and cash applications
- Rapidly identify denied or underpaid claims
- Monitor and manage cash flow
The bank has been instrumental in significantly streamlining our operational banking needs…They have made understanding our business a priority and have played a pivotal role in helping us manage our capital-intensive growth plans.Dr. Dan Piacquadio, CEO, Therapeutics, Inc.
With more than $20 billion in assets, Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) is one of the country’s top-performing banking companies and is ranked #2 on the Forbes 2018 “Best Banks in America” list. Its primary subsidiary, Western Alliance Bank, is the go-to bank for business and succeeds with local teams of experienced bankers who deliver superior service and a full spectrum of deposit, lending, treasury management, international banking and online banking products and services. Western Alliance Bank operates full-service banking divisions: Alliance Bank of Arizona, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank and Torrey Pines Bank. The bank also serves business customers through a robust national platform of specialized financial services including Corporate Finance, Equity Fund Resources, Hotel Franchise Finance, Life Sciences Group, Mortgage Warehouse Lending, Public and Nonprofit Finance, Renewable Resource Group, Resort Finance, Technology Finance and Alliance Association Bank.