A Resource for your Practice
We understand that financing needs can vary significantly among law practices, depending on their specialty areas and practice size. We offer deep experience with trial attorneys, corporate law firms, family law practices and specialty firms in tax, real estate, environmental, intellectual property and more. This knowledge has helped us build a customizable set of financing options to address cash flow and other firm management needs.
Through many years of experience and a real commitment to this sector, we understand the unique banking and finance needs of individual attorneys and law practices. Whether your focus is on transactional work or litigation, our experts can help you determine which banking strategies and products are best for you and your firm.
Checking and Savings
- Simplify banking fees for checking
- Optimize more transactions for better cash management
- Leverage technology for easy deposits
Business Loans and Credit
- Streamlined access to secured loans and revolving lines of credit, including case-cost lines
- Access partner buy-in or acquisition financing
- Facilitate SBA 504 and commercial real estate loans
- Obtain equipment financing for technology and IT security upgrades
- Leverage sophisticated commercial credit card options for better cash flow
- Simplify your day-to-day banking
- Accelerate receivables
- Improve payment practices
- Monitor and manage cash flow
Facilitate Legal Community Support
- Easily manage IOLTA, settlement and escrow accounts, and court-ordered conservatorships
Just as our firm helps navigate clients through the legal process, the bank helped us obtain the right financing to build our new downtown headquarters.Robert Eglet, Private Practice Attorney, Eglet Law Group
With more than $40 billion in assets, Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) is one of the country’s top-performing banking companies. The company is again #1 best-performing of the 50 largest public U.S. banks in the new S&P Global Market Intelligence listing for 2020 and ranks high on the Forbes “Best Banks in America” list year after year. Its primary subsidiary, Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, helps business clients realize their ambitions with teams of experienced bankers who deliver superior service and a full spectrum of customized loan, deposit and treasury management capabilities. Business clients also benefit from a powerful array of specialized financial services that provide strong expertise and tailored solutions for a wide variety of industries and sectors. Most recently, the bank added to these capabilities with the acquisition of AmeriHome Mortgage, a leading national business-to-business mortgage platform. Serving clients across the country wherever business happens, Western Alliance Bank operates individual, full-service banking brands and has offices in key markets nationwide.