Why Work with Western Alliance Bank?
Western Alliance Bank's merchant services allow you to accept credit cards and debit cards, gain the flexibility to purchase or rent payment processing equipment and avoid hidden costs. These services include:
- Multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options.
- Experienced and dedicated sales support staff.
- Quick and easy electronic application process.
- National processing capabilities.
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) processing and check verification.
- Automated in-house chargeback/retrieval processing system.
- 24/7 merchant services help desk.
- Next-day merchant settlement.
With this robust payment gateway, you can accept credit cards and signature debit cards through any Internet connection, no matter where you’re located. Capabilities include real-time transaction processing, recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments and direct swipe via USB with no additional software.
Manage a user-friendly reporting system and payment processing from any web-enabled PC. It includes comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions. You can also create reports based on the information you need. And you can respond online to chargebacks and retrievals.
With mobile pay you will never miss a sale. Accept payments anywhere by running your business from your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, terminal and point of sale system. You can process Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, PayPal™, and American Express® cards at the point of sale as well as capture customer trends.
Easy Statement Reconciliation
The statements clearly explain all charges, so there are no hidden fees. You get your choice of a fee tier based on monthly processing volume. And you gain cost flexibility, so you can grow and still maintain low fees.
Secure your business and customers’ card data with Heartland® services. Heartland Secure™ combines three powerful technologies to provide the industry’s highest level of security for your business, backed up by a Breach Warranty.