By the Numbers
- Tailored lines of credit
- No annual fee
- Annual percentage rate (APR for purchases: Index Rate + 12.00%)3
- No foreign transaction or over limit fees4
- Earn points toward cash back, gift cards, merchandise, travel and more
- Choose from gift cards for popular restaurants and retailers, or select from thousands of items including name brands like Apple®, Dyson® and Sony® at ScoreCardRewards.com
Additional Tools from VISA
- Visa Commercial Format connects with your expense management system
- Visa also offers Supplier Matching Services; Travel and Emergency Assistance; and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Features & Benefits1
- Streamlines payments
- Includes eZBusiness, an intuitive online administrative management tool
- Automates payables and reconciliation
- Enhances cash management
- Integrates with expense management systems
- Provides robust reporting to manage the program and employee cardholders
- Enables management reports that simplify recordkeeping and tax preparation
- Eliminates foreign transaction or over limit fees2
- Offers real-time fraud monitoring and support around the clock
Easy Online Program Management with eZBusiness
Our convenient, online credit card management platform helps your business do more 24/7. Control, track and report business card purchasing with ease. Because eZBusiness Card Management is always available, company administrators can access the program whenever it’s convenient to:
- Add new users and request replacement cards
- Reset user passwords
- Manage cardholder limits and user entitlements
- Make online payments
- Review statements
- Setup recurring payments or autopay
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval. Refer to terms and conditions for additional information. This card is issued by Western Alliance Bank and its divisions pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc.
2. Currency conversion exchange rates apply.
3. The 'Index' is the highest bank prime loan rate as published in "The Wall Street Journal" in its Money Rate section ("PrimeRate"). The index value will be measured on the last day of each month and resulting changes in your APR will become effective for Accounts as of the last day of the following calendar month. If the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate ceases publication or no longer publishes the index, we may substitute a different index, in our sole discretion (subject to applicable law), which will thereafter be the index for the Account.
4. Currency conversion exchange rates apply.
5. Rewards reflect net eligible purchases and are subject to change.