How Remote Deposit Works
HOA Remote Deposit uses a scanner to create check images from your location. These scanned images are then transmitted directly to a central processing center and into your HOA, CID or PUD account or Lockbox. We then convert the images to an electronic file of substitute checks, for fast, safe clearing at the payor’s bank. This service lets you:
- Scan checks directly to Lockbox without sorting by association or entering any information.
- Deposit checks other than assessments directly into a HOA, CID or PUD account.
- Open and fund new accounts, including CDs and Money Market accounts.
Save Time and Trouble
HOA Remote Deposit usually takes about 30 minutes to set up, so your staff can be up and running in less than an hour. We provide the check scanner, plus ink cartridges and cleaner when you need to replenish it.
With HOA Remote Deposit, you get the benefits of:
- Streamlined, efficient operations.
- Improved funds management.
- Same day deposits, posting anytime Monday through Friday up to 6:30 p.m. Pacific Time.