How HOA ICS Money Markets WorkWe place your HOA, CID, or PUD reserve funds into a Promontory Insured Cash Sweep Money Market Account. There, these funds are 100% FDIC insured and available when you need them.
Features & Benefits
- FDIC insured
- Competitive interest rates
- No minimum opening deposit requirement
- No monthly service charges or minimum balance requirements
- No-fee online banking
Other Key Facts
- Up to six HOA ICS Money Market withdrawal transactions allowed per month; if six or more are made in three consecutive months, account will be changed to an Operating account.
- Alliance Association Bank is the custodian for your ICS deposits; your account information is confidential.
- Bank statements are available online on the first business day of the month, and hard copies are mailed by the fifth business day.
- Only one signature card required.
- View our Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosure.