Why Work with Alliance Association Bank?Even if your HOAs, CIDs or PUDs have more than $250,000 in deposits, the CDARS Network makes it possible for you to insure all your funds, while only dealing with Alliance Association Bank.
CDARS deposits will be made in increments below the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000, so the FDIC will insure your funds for both principal and interest.
You’ll receive one consolidated statement, yet your funds will be in multiple CDARS accounts.
Get More Peace of MindAlliance Association Bank is the custodian for your CDARS deposits. The subcustodian is The Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon), the largest custodian in the world, with $28.5 trillion in assets under custody or administration and $1.7 trillion in assets under management.
Our CDARS CDs feature:
- Terms ranging from four weeks to 36 months.
- Higher-paying Relationship Rates when you have additional accounts or loans2 through Alliance Association Bank, or if you’re a Lockbox3 customer.
- $10,000 minimum balance requirement.
2. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval.
3. Funds deposited through the Lockbox will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.
1. Funds participating in the program are deposited into deposit accounts at participating banks, which are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for up to $250,000 for each category of legal ownership, including any other balances a bank customer may hold directly or through other intermediaries, including broker-dealers. The total amount of FDIC insurance in an account depends on the number of banks in the program. If the balance in the account is greater than the FDIC insurance coverage in the program, any excess funds will not be insured. Customers should read the Program Terms and Conditions carefully before depositing money into the program and for other important customer disclosures and information. To assure their FDIC coverage, customers should regularly review banks in which their funds have been deposited, and notify the sending bank immediately if the customer does not want to allocate funds to a particular bank or banks. CDARS and ICS are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Subject to terms, conditions and disclosures set forth in the agreements. Limits and customer eligibility criteria apply.