- Extended deposit deadlines.
- Ability to view reports electronically.
- Eliminate the need to visit the bank or pay for a courier.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Debit
- Reduced costs of processing payments made by paper checks.
- Improved cash flow and forecasting by collecting payments faster.
- Gained audit trail of payments received.
- Speed up the collection of your business's receivables.
- Reduce the cost of in-house receivables processing, and improve your company's cash flow.
- Eliminate the need to prepare deposits and take them to the bank.
- Pick up coins, cash and checks
- Help you make deposits efficiently
- Enable you to order and obtain cash
- Online Wire Origination, which lets you wire funds from your computer.
- Incoming Wire Notification ensures you receive a fax or email whenever you’ve received a wire of funds.
Our customized payment processing services, offered by our trusted vendor, TransFirst*, can help you satisfy and strengthen your customer base. You can accept credit and debit cards, purchase or lease card processing equipment, and benefit from multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options.
*Merchant Services are provided by TransFirst who is not affiliated with Western Alliance Bank or Bank of Nevada.learn more